C&C - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - "Rosham Boy is Here!" [3/9]

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
So I guess we've entered the 'Egypt arc' of this season with a bunch of new Stand users encountering the team before they fight the rematch with Kira?

Also, dang, Rohan found Kira already. That was his photo in the lower right page wasn't it?

Radical

Banned
Episode 100 was sweet,

They are doing the "Stardust Crusaders: Battle in Egypt" arc fighting Stand user assassins, cool, I'll enjoy it.

Yoshihiro like Dio on sending Stand user assassins on the JoJo heroes Josuke/Jotaro and crew, sweet.

Ken Oyanagi, my favorite great kid assassin villain, another bad kid enemy after Anne the runaway brat girl, Boingo, and Shigekiyo/Shigechi, sweet.His evil Stand Boy II Men on energy stealing is cool:D, love the famous musicians' names on the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure villains/Stands.His hole in his cheek is so sick/unsettling:ack:.

Nice seeing Joseph/Shizuka.

Cool seeing Rohan, best awesome new anti-hero ally, his major role was sweet:D.

Ken always losing to Rohan was funny.

Rohan describing Josuke, Okuyasu, and Yukako was funny.

Rohan vs. Ken's Rosham challenge was awesome, Janken is a cool interesting game.

Rohan winning his third match was sweet/clever on retrieving his Stand borrowing Shizuka the invisible baby from Joseph.

Poor Ken commiting suicide, but sweet of Rohan to save him.

Rohan making Ken redeem himself/turn good was sweet:anime:, nice that Ken the boy assassin reforms.A nice touch this child character survives and gets a better life.

Rohan found Yoshikage Kira already, sweet, go Rohan.

Last edited:

PicardMan

Staff member
Reporter
Is Rohan channeling Gon's jajanken? Also notable as we're hearing possibly Vic's last anime role ever.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts