C&C - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - "Judgement, Part 2" [1/27]

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Anything that gets him to the fifth stage of grief.

"Magic lamp in the sky"? Was that racist?

PapaGreg

Open bar knock yourself out
You know I wonder why people wanted Avdol alive, dude was kind a boring I mean I'm glad that a black anime character stays with the group longer but Avdol really

Nobodyman

The ol' wish-for-more-wishes gambit.

Screw you Cameo! Avdol makes his own wishes come true!

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Nobody ever thinks to wish for more wishes.

This stand user should have taken that left toin at Albakoikee.

Nobodyman

Well, if you guys didn't like how they finished off the last guy, this one's gonna be a real pisser.

PapaGreg

Avdol what the hell man even Dio would think you are screwed up.

Nobodyman

So yeah, that's two villains in a row that they made consume excrement. Classy, real classy.

Nobodyman

Well, we've done Around the World in 80 Days, and we've done Fantastic Voyage. Now let's do 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.

PapaGreg

Fun fact Hol Horse was ment to join the Crusaders however with the mix of the fans love for Avdol and Hol Horse's personality being too similar to Polnareff's the idea was scrapped

EntropicReaver

for the record, Avdol was not brought back due to fan demand, Araki himself clarifies this in an interview for the Jojonium Releases

....I didn't intend to erase him forever, though.. But I thought it'd be too easy if he came back to life immediately, so I wanted to prepare a flashy comeback that readers would be able to accept. When I draw JoJo, I never plan out the small things. In the end, I managed to bring Avdol back just before they reached Egypt, but I never planned that beforehand. It was just an idea that came to me while drawing. Now that I think back on it, since I removed him once, I probably should have made him more important in the story. Of course, these thoughts all come to me after I've already finished the story. Making the story center around Avdol would have been very adventurous at the time (Laughs); Even in the character popularity polls, I don't think he was ever in any of the top spots. Everyone just wanted to see Jotaro fight... Also, drawing Magician's Red was a bit of a struggle for me. If I had made a story centered around Avdol, I probably would have explored his relationship with his father, his upbringing, and his family. I'm pretty sure it'd become a mature story that wouldn't really fit in Shonen Jump. (Laughs).

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts