C&C - Gemusetto Machu Picchu [4/1] (Adult Swim April Fools 2019)

• Enter to win a $100 or a $50 gift code to FUN.com. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

veemonjosh

Bites the Dust
Sep 30, 2005
The Grid
Here's your AS April Fools prank for this year, six hours of a new Perfect Hair Forever esque show titled "Gemusetto Machu Picchu".

Also being simulcasted on Adult Swim Canada. What a way to launch a channel.

SpaceCowboy

Mar 2, 2002
USA
Visit site
These fake anime parodies are getting tiresome.

It would have been way more interesting if they had a Rick and Morty episode directed by Masaaki Yuasa. Like what had been done with Adventure Time a number of years back.

veemonjosh

Bites the Dust
Sep 30, 2005
The Grid
Oh dear lord, I think this really is 6 full hours of content, not just an hour repeating over and over.

No Adult Swim domo yamete

Dan's Revenge

"I studied Soupe de Jours for five years" - Dan
Apr 17, 2011
Wherever You Are ;)
www.toonzone.net
There is no way they made 6 hours worth of this...this is not possible...my mind can't take it...how on earth...
Well... 4x6 = 24 segments... could be ... 2 seasons worth... maybe three seasons worth of 4 or four seasons worth of 6... three seasons of 8? Eight seasons of 3? Lot of possibilities. (If it's an 11m series. I started tuning in at 1:16am EDT.

Couldn't be too different than when CN ran all 20 first season episodes of Summer Camp Island last year. Just never made any announcements for this one for such an event.

What I'm seeing from this... it's ... weird. [as] weird. That means it's okay. However... I don't believe this is for me. (sorry [as]!)

Looney Tunes Fan

Moon Prism Power, Make Up!
Jul 17, 2011
Nickelodeon City, U.S.A.
Well... 4x6 = 24 segments... could be ... 2 seasons worth... maybe three seasons worth of 4 or four seasons worth of 6... three seasons of 8? Eight seasons of 3? Lot of possibilities. (If it's an 11m series. I started tuning in at 1:16am EDT.
It's literally 6 1-hour long episodes. I was kinda joking with my above comment though, but it is kinda appalling that they made 6 hours worth of tennis anime parody just for an April Fool's joke. But, it's Adult Swim so why am I even questioning this. :p

Dan's Revenge

"I studied Soupe de Jours for five years" - Dan
Apr 17, 2011
Wherever You Are ;)
www.toonzone.net
It's literally 6 1-hour long episodes. I was kinda joking with my above comment though, but it is kinda appalling that they made 6 hours worth of tennis anime parody just for an April Fool's joke. But, it's Adult Swim so why am I even questioning this. :p
6 TV hours worth of filler if they need it in the future ~~ at least they'd be prepared. Can't exactly see this earlier prime time, but would be a shoo-in for DVR theater.

And wow, a mock action figure ad for this show with kids.

Looney Tunes Fan

Moon Prism Power, Make Up!
Jul 17, 2011
Nickelodeon City, U.S.A.
Well, apparently the last chapter of this only ran for 45 minutes. Right now, the scheduled "Off The Air" episode "Paradise" is on (actually just wrapped up as I write this). AS Canada is getting an episode of NTSF:SD:SUV:: instead, as I learned through a Twitter discussion I've been having with someone.

EDIT: I believe the NTSF episode is "Extra Terrorist-rial," based on info I've been given via Twitter.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Aaaaand the other ratings are gone :(
Lot's of Great Cartoon News Today! Looking forward to Mao-Mao and Tig N Seek! As well as S2 of Summer Camp Island. Now if only we could get airdates for Thundercats ROAR! & High Guardian Spice.
What would you do if you were in charge of Universal Kids?
Anybody remembered when Gerald McBoing Boing had Cartoon Network City Bumpers? I vaguely remembered them.