C&C - Food Wars! - Season 2 Talkback

Latest News & Videos

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Sep 3, 2006
Kansas
nachosconcarne.com
How much sleep has he gotten these past few days?

He's pretending he's slitting Shino's throat.

Have I really gone this far without a Gordon Ramsay reference? ...recap notwithstanding.

"Very well, Soma. You will not be flunked by me at this present moment."

Wait, wasn't it a draw?

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
lmao, Kojiro gets stuck with Soma. The Paris trio seems interesting enough. Though Abel is the angsty #2 who idolizes his boss type. But a bit refreshing Wei, Lucie, and Abel don't act like over the top d-bags to a student like Soma. Sure, Abel was tough on him but for different reasons.

It was also nice for the episode to be Soma-centric, rather than have one of his friends, peers, rivals partnered up like last week, and focus on his drive to figure out his specialty while winning the new characters over and striving to learn and improve undaunted by his mistakes. The I have 55 more things to ask was my favorite bit, heh.

PicardMan

Staff member
Nov 9, 2016
Pondering if we'll get season 3 anytime soon or if I should get the Hi-Dive free trail. The lack of Toonami news is getting to me and I guess they haven't made up their mind yet.

Reactions: marklungo

RunoMisaki573

Nov 2, 2013
This coming weekend, the Second Plate season finale happens. After that, will Food Wars! be taken out of the block and have Demon Slayer play a back-to-back hour to have that show's finale air sooner? I don't mind if Food Wars! getting a temporary leave of absence, but having it removed completely is nuts.

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
Dec 14, 2008
New York City
1587224018101.png
1587224024034.png

Episode: Pomp & Circumstance

Season Finale!
As always, no spoilers, and keep things civil. As for season 3, DeMarco claims it'll air eventually.

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
U.S.A.
Previously on Food Wars: Soma works for the one guy more hateable than him.

Alright, season finale. And that's good cause I really could use a break from this show.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Sep 3, 2006
Kansas
nachosconcarne.com
"Zut alors! A food war took place at ze training camp, mon cher! Omelet du fromage, escargot and smelly cheeses because I'm so French!"

I was watchiing Food Wars and a cooking reality show broke out.