C&C: Fire Force S2-"A New Flashpoint"[11/21]

Vampire_King

talkback fireforce.png
toonami premiere talkback.PNG

OP: Spark Again-Aimer

ID-Cidergirl
Previously On Fire Force
Shinra meets Captain Soichiro Hague of Company 4 accompanied by Hague's granddaughter at the 8th, Lieutenant Asako. They are met by Instructor Purt Co Pan, who takes Shinra to Hague. Hague surprisingly asks Shinra to burn him, and Shinra is prompted by a goading of young woman's voice inside his head to uses his full power. Hague reveals that he has seen the nether world through what Shinra calls the Adolla Link and wants to return, whether it is Heaven or Hell. From afar, White Clad Haumea comments to Charon that the woman known as the First Pillar continues to tempt Shinra to use his Adolla Burst. Shinra loses control, and Hague realizes the situation so he forces Shinra outside where Arthur appears and intercedes to prevent Shinra using his full power. Arthur even uses Hague's body with its Shield of Masochism to protect himself from Shinra's attacks. During the battle, Arthur recalls living with his mother and delusional father who dreamed of something greater than their poor existence and abandoned him, leaving only their blessing. The battle continues until, with the force of Arthur's attacks, Shinra rejects the provocations of the First Pillar. As she leaves his consciousness, she reveals that there is another Pillar, a potential asset to both the Evangelist and the Fire Force.

fire force s2 episode 3.PNG

Tonight: Our Focus is drawn towards a mysterious pink haired girl and her two cohorts but just who are they and how will they collide with company 8?

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Last time: Just like SAO, using naked ladies to plant evil thoughts in your head.

Another X-Men dilemma. Use your powers for good or evil.

JUST SHOCK ME ONE MORE TIME, PLEASE! I'VE GOT AN ITCH, MAN, I GOTTA SCRATCH IT!

May the 6th be with you.

So the Fire Force has grizzled old chain-smoking police commissioners as well.

"Man, you really gulped down that tea. I've never seen anyone drink that fast."

"Nice fire you got there. It's be a shame if something happened to it."
or
"Are you ccompletely satisfied with your fire insurance plan?

Couldn't he just run out another window?

Watch out. That thing's about to explode.

Oh, so you're a street-walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm, are you?

She's a regular Tim the Enchantress.

Last edited:

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
What help are you gonna be if you're all wearing VR goggles?

So her Stand's name is Radiohead.

You play with fire and sooner or later someone's gonna want you to help him burn.

Why does he keep stepping on land mines?

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
First Pillar says she was watching the Empire for a long time. Anyone else think she was implying she's Amaterasu?! No, that'd be crazy. Well, she is crazy. How would she even live that long. Can't be.

Inca. Interesting take, using her initial gift to become an extortionist and make money instead of joining Fire Force or White Clad. Oh man, that was a brutal end for her friend. But now we have both sides fighting for her soul so to speak.

Oh yeah, Shinra's not as super strong without Evangelist's grace. Charon took those hits like he was hit by a feather! Should be an entertaining fight.

Peter Paltridge

Out To Lunch
Staff member
I think she'll pick the Fire Force side, as she seems to have a major problem with what the bad guys are into.

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

CNC
Here's another weekly ideal CN schedule I made, for next week. No longer a "snooze button" all week long.

"There's no such thing as a perfect episode."

[Rewatches Bunny Raven]

"Nevermind."
Joachim Horseley, who did the music for Batman: Soul Of The Dragon, also does the music for Big City Greens.
my bad news: my laptop backspace key is not working... rest other keys in keyboard work fine

Still wish for keyboard backspace to be fixed..
I asked a basic yes or no question about Star Vs. Months ago, and these are the responses I get. Slander.

Featured Posts