C&C - Dragon Ball Super - "The 9th Universe's Kicking Basil Vs. The 7th Universe's Majin Buu!!" [9/15]

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

Gold Guy

Ride On
Staff member
Dec 14, 2008
Ratings
2,768 6
New York City
Last Time: The Grand Minister drops the bombshell that the losers of the Tournament of Power will have their whole universe destroyed! On the bright side, the winner gets to make a wish using the Super Dragon Balls. Meanwhile, the Grand Minister also wants to hold a mini exhibition tournament between universes 7 and 9. Goku recruits Majin Buu and a reluctant Gohan, and the group heads off to the Grand Zeno's palace, where Majin Buu begins his fight against Basil, a fighter from Universe 9. Majin Buu is seemingly being dominated...

This Time: The first round of the exhibition heats up as Majin Buu and Basil begin to fight seriously. But can Buu win his first fight in ages?

NOTES: No spoilers, or Majin Buu will turn you into chocolate.

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
Ratings
1,247 3
U.S.A.
Previously on DBS: Goku recruits the strongest fighters in the universe, but has to settle for Gohan and Buu.

Basil, the most British name for a guy who isn't British.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

My personal synopsis: I'm not the most energetic or enthusiastic person you'll ever meet, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun. Generally, I'm pretty introverted and usually play video games, watch anime, and also study in the field of IT. I'm a huge music fanatic, as well. And I listen to pretty much everything except country. My favorites being trap, jazz, and metal.
anyone else surprised that new Paw Patrol one hour special are now Nick's #1 most watched premieres in 2018 so far?
I just saw The Grinch in IMAX, it was great!
Iron Man: Armored Adventures is one of the most thrilling cartoons ever made.
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Hey Lady Lucario! Long time no see! How is life treating ya?