C&C - Dragon Ball Super - "Survive! The Tournament of Power Begins At Last!!" [2/9]

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member

Opening 2 Version 2: Limit-Break x Survivor by Kiyoshi Hikawa
Ending 9: Haruka by Lacco Tower

Last Time: The tournament's fighting stage is finally completed, but a brief exhibition match between three gods of destruction cause enough damage to need some last second repairs. Meanwhile, after Frieza and Goku meet up with the rest of their team, the group heads off to the Null Realm. It's explained how flying is prohibited; however, characters with wings will be allowed to. As the other universes arrive, Frieza quickly becomes acquainted with Frost, and 18 notes that Universe 4 is seemingly missing two members, though Tien claims he can sense the hidden two. The final team to arrive are the Pride Troopers; Goku heads over to say hello, but is quickly dismissed by Jiren, who impresses Goku with his speed. With the arena finally done, the tournament is about to begin!

This Time: The Tournament of Power officially begins, and a massive free for all ensues. When the dust settles, who will be left standing?

NOTES: The tournament finally, officially begins! Enjoy everyone....but no spoilers!

Master Knight DH

Knight of Game Balance
Previously on Dragon Ball Super, formalities. Also, Mr. Gehtlawst is totally not going to be the Final Boss of the arc.

Tonight.....a war begins.

Last edited:

Nobodyman

Previously on DBS: Welcome to the Tournament of Power, where the only rule is......well, actually there are a number of rules

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
So...we finally gonna do this thing?

Yeah, fun for YOU. You don't have a universe at stake.

I might think of at least two people on this team who don't play well with others.

Nobodyman

8 universes. 80 fighters. Who will prevail? I mean, probably one of the characters who have been getting some focus these last 20 or so episodes.

Let the games begin!

Master Knight DH

Knight of Game Balance
Should begin now.

(Sorry, RL circumstances mean I can't watch live. Going off the sub's timing.)

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Don't worry, this show takes place in your universe. No way it's going anywhere.

This is gonna be a bloodbath.

And already Goku ignores Gohan's "stick together" ploy.

Frieza, don't kill anyone.

Not the girls from Magic Knight Rayearth!

Nobodyman

All hell's breaking loose. And all heaven and all purgatory and all every other plain of existence you can imagine.

Figures the first one out would be a girl.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
"Excellent work, Basil!"
Remember, don't mention the war!

Tinkerbell vs. the Big Bad Wolf.

And our first elimination.

Master Knight DH

Knight of Game Balance
All hell's breaking loose. And all heaven and all purgatory and all every other plain of existence you can imagine.

Figures the first one out would be a girl.
Let's be fair: she's a natural flier when the only elimination condition is ring-out. AND she is from Universe 10.

...yes, in case you couldn't tell, I'd be quite willing to roast Universe 10 over the coals. "Planet Babari is no outlier, master."

shany94a

Candy Pirate
At least the butterfly lady didn't die ... I pity whoever gets eliminated from the Seventh Universe, and then has to sit with Lord Beerus

Nobodyman

So it's basically Smash Bros.
Now I'm imagining the day when we will be able to have an 80-man free-for-all in Smash Bros.

Solar Flare. Special Beam Cannon. Destructo Disc. They're pullin' out all the classics.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
So many rivals, so little time.

This genie will grant any wish...provided you wish to experience sheer pain.

Even the power of love is no match for Goku.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts