C&C - Dragon Ball Super - "SOS From The Future! A Dark New Enemy Appears!!" [1/20]

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Radical

Deborah Bispo so epic and hot!!!!!
Nov 7, 2004
Ratings
279 1
Lacey,Washington
Episode 47 was pretty awesome/intense/engaging, I'll enjoy the awesome Future Trunks/Goku Black arc dubbed,

Cool to see the awesome Future Trunks.

Great seeing Future Bulma, poor Future Bulma's death, she'll be missed, poor Future Trunks to lose another loved one after his friends:(.Both Future Bulma/Ponzu on the great female characters' death this Saturday, yikes.

Goku on farm work training was great/funny.

Love Future Mai, awesome hot female character, sweet dub voice, Future Mai a freedom fighter is awesome:D, poor Future Emperor Pilaf/Future Shuu if they died though.

Berus/Whis's information on Zeno was interesting, Zeno a real horrible unsympathetic genocidal monster like Frieza, the New Frieza on erasing universes, yikes:eek::ack:, but he's interesting.Akira Toriyama is a genius on creating horrible hateful vile unsympathetic anime villains.

Future Trunks/Future Mai to go to the present timeline was great.

Poor Future Mai, I think she survived that though.

Goku Black, my favorite great new horrible vile major villain next to Copy Vegeta, another evil doppelganger and another evil Goku twin after Turles, sweet, Future Trunks vs. Goku Black begins, intense cliffhanger.

Last edited:

TnAdct1

Ravioli, Ravioli
Aug 3, 2002
Ratings
323 1
Chiyo-chan's America
Could it be the Team Pilaf accidental-age-regression wish in the Trunks timeline prevented the Z-Senshi from using the Dragonballs to somehow save Goku from the heart disease?
Sadly, even if Team Pilaf didn't make that wish, I doubt the Dragon Balls would have stopped Goku from dying (as they can't revive anyone who died of natural causes).

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Hi, I'm Rockson Emmanuel from Terminator Atrimɔden and you're watching Disney Channel.
♫ Hi, I'm Bruce Willes from Die Hard 7 and you're watching Disney Channel! ♪
Happy 20th birthday to PPG. Even in the good times and the bad times, you're still a show worth watching.
Holy smokes! Churned out 15 freaking pages of the latest Gilda and Meek today! I am in the freaking zone and so happy with how things are going in the final issue I will be posting on Toon Zone.
Asa
Happy 90th birthday to Mickey, 20th birthday to PPG, and 30th birthday to LBT & O&C.