C&C - Dragon Ball Super - "SOS From The Future! A Dark New Enemy Appears!!" [1/20]

Latest News & Videos

Gold Guy

Ride On
Staff member
Dec 14, 2008
Ratings
2,777 6
New York City
Last Time: As Goku and the fake Vegeta begin their battle, the real Vegeta critiques both of them. While this is going on, the rest of the gang attempt to catch Commeson - unsuccessfully. However, at the last moment, Monaka unknowingly destroys Commeson's core, killing him and the fake Vegeta. Meanwhile, we see Future Trunks running away from something.

This Time: Back in Future Trunk's timeline, it turns out that defeating the androids was only the beginning! Now a new evil threatens Trunks' timeline!

NOTES: Tonight's episode is followed by a new Kai. Watch them both! Also, tonight's episode begins the third major arc of the series, and arguably the best one so far! No spoilers!

Master Knight DH

Knight of Game Balance
May 25, 2009
Ratings
178 2
CA
Previously on Dragon Ball Super, Vegeta has been issued mercy by Monaka sending Copy Vegeta and his allies to another dimension, meaning his 81,018,001 problems are over. However, the next battle has already started, and what a dark one it will prove to be.

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
Ratings
1,248 3
U.S.A.
Previously on DBS: They beat the purple goo guy, but how cares?! Future Trunks is back!

Tonight: I'll send an SOS to the past...

Ooh, some new teaser-y images in the opening.

Also, Trunks has blue hair now.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Guys I posted photos of my ideal schedules for NickGAS and TeenNick.
If the politics thread was still open, I would agree with Wonderfly. The Electoral College is the only reason Iowa and Missouri have any relevance in national politics.
Oh, crap. I'm a mess right now. Something in the Politics thread triggered me big time and I'm having flashbacks and bad thoughts. I hope the thread is closed. It's bringing out the worst in otherwise decent people.