C&C - Dragon Ball Super - "Showdown Of Love! The Androids Vs. The Second Universe!" [6/29]

Latest News & Videos

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
Dec 14, 2008
New York City
Last Time: Just when it seems that Kefla has defeated Goku, he uses Ultra Instinct again. To counter this, Kefla goes Super Saiyan 2, and the two of them continue their epic fight. As they fight, Vegeta realizes that Whis had been subtly training them to eventually unlock this power, and he vows to attain it as well. With his energy depleting, Goku realizes that he has to end the battle in one more move, and manages to land a Kamehameha on Kefla at point blank range, finally knocking her out of the ring, leaving Universe 6 with only two fighters left. 17 minutes remain.

This Time: As Gohan and Piccolo continue their battle against the Namekians, the magical warriors of Universe 2 surround a weakened Goku. Fortunately, the androids have his back.

NOTES: With the big Goku/Kefla battle over, we once again spin the roulette: today's episode showcases Android 18 and Ribrianne. Of course, no spoilers allowed. Spoilers have nothing to do with love.

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
U.S.A.
Previously on DBS: Aaaaand there's one major subplot concluded. Also, U6 is pretty much screwed.

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
U.S.A.
Showdown of Love? So I guess it'll be love between siblings vs. over-the-top schmaltzy love.

Although I'm not even sure 17 and 18 have what most would consider love.

Vegeta vs. Alphabet Man.

"By getting beaten to a pulp?"

Well, wouldn't be the first time it worked for a Saiyan.

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
U.S.A.
Huh. Is that outside interference?

Ah, I take back what I said. 17 and 18 totally love each other.

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
U.S.A.
Food Wars promo! Hmm, I guess I'll watch the first few episodes...maybe.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Saw the Descendants short Audrey's Royal Return. I will not miss this franchise. That was a disaster.
I'd tell Pumpkin Spice to go back where he came from but I'm not sure he'd still fit in the bottom of an outhouse.
Happy 2nd anniversary to what I believe is Disney’s best program, Parker Plays.
So now entire three and a half minute long music videos count as ads?? No thanks, YouTube.

#StopThisMadness
Radical Buster wrote on Spaceman's profile.
I really like your avatar. Violet Evergarden ranks pretty high on my list of favorite animes from last year, alongside Devilman Crybaby and Megalo Box.