C&C - Dragon Ball Super - "Hope!! Redux - Awaken In The Present, Trunks!" [1/27]

Nobodyman

Pilaf is good at math. Maybe he should stick with that instead of villainy.

Aww, Trunks and Mai moment. Made a little awkward by the fact that she's really in her thirties or something.

Hypeathon

Will one of those beef bowls help me attract a gay Russian professional Ice skater? Or was that a pork cutlet bowl...?

Nobodyman

Yeah, funny how young Trunks has purple hair and future Trunks has blue hair.

My future self and me. Like that episode of South Park.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Try not to touch him or make any physical contact. Two of the same matter cannot occupy the same space.

Trust me. I've seen Timecop.

Master Knight DH

Knight of Game Balance
Beerus, if Bulma is appreciating Goku being there, then why would she want to prattle with her husband there?

Nobodyman

The "Normal Person Reaction". Hmm...yeah, pretty much.

Oh hai Yajirobe and Korin.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts