C&C - Dragon Ball Super - "Goku Must Pay! The Warrior Of Justice Top Barges In!" [10/6]

Radical

Banned
Episode 82 was pretty awesome/enjoyable,

Love Top, awesome top strongest ace fighter of Universe 11, a heroic Anti-Captain Ginyu, a great powerful adversary for Goku, his dub voice from Ray Hurd was fantastic.His dabs/poses are cool.A terrible dub name for Toppo though.

Love the Pride Troopers, a cool new superhero warrior team/heroic Anti-Ginyu Force, and cool to see another superhero team from another universe which makes great future rivals for Goku/the Z Team:D.

Top next to Berus are wrong on the "Goku the villain" blame next to Sidra, Roh, and Bergamo/Basil/Lavender.I wish they will know the truth that it's Grand Zeno/Future Grand Zeno, The Grand Minister, and Champa responsible for it.

Gohan amused by Top's speeches/poses was funny.

Vermoud/Marcarita and Cae, my favorite great new antagonists to be a big threat for Universe 7.Their dub voices are excellent, both Jamie Marchi/Markus Lloyd were great as Vermoud/Marcarita:D.

Goku vs. Top was pretty sweet.

Top's justice attacks Justice Flash, Justice Crusher, and Justice Rare Naked Choke are pretty cool like the Great Saiyanman's justice attacks.

Vermoud being sadistic wanting Goku to broken was unsettling/intense, but more of his evil character.

Super Saiyan Blue Goku vs. Top was awesome:D.

Top to have guts to block the Kamehameha was cool, poor Top no match for Goku after Bergamo.

Nice of the Grand Minister to stop their fight.

Top mentioning Jiren the most powerful warrior stronger than Top and next top ace warrior of Universe 11, a great challenge for Goku and his friends.

Goku/Berus's bickering was so funny, hahahahaha, Goku has someone else to argue with instead of Vegeta:p.

Berus wanting to bribe Whis on sparing Universe 7 was great/funny.

Goku and the group discussing their future plan was great, and there's a new 7th fighter for them, sweet.

I'll so enjoy the Tournament of Power fights and a sweet battle royale with all those great new character fighters from other universes:D.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts