C&C - Dragon Ball Super - "Even The Universes' Gods Are Appalled?! The Lose-And-Perish Tournament Of Power" [9/8]

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Gold Guy

Ride On
Staff member
Dec 14, 2008
Ratings
2,769 6
New York City
Last Time: Goku, bored and wanting to get even stronger, reminds the Grand Zeno about the tournament he had been planning. The two Grand Zenos happily agree to hold the tournament - much to the chagrin of of Beerus, who is worried that the tournament could have dangerous stakes.

This Time: The Grand Minister explains the rules of the Tournament of Power...and the dire consequences for losing! He also explains that before the tournament, Goku's team will have to enter a smaller exhibition match.

NOTES: Tonight's episode features a bunch of new characters - and yet, only the first of many. Anyways, no spoilers, guys!

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
Ratings
1,247 3
U.S.A.
What's up with the lighting in this episode. Is there a giant lamp shining on them?

"I told you, I'm waiting for my child!"

"Trunks is right over there."

"My unborn child!"

"Well, if it's unborn it's not exactly gonna come scampering to you, is it?"

A.Magik

Sep 28, 2003
Ratings
Pittsburgh
Visit site
He sees his beloved wife and daughter, he nods, he understands. Gohan will fight to protect his family. Love this scene. This being the penultimate appearance of Videl and Pan, it is a fitting coda to Family Man Gohan.

A.Magik

Sep 28, 2003
Ratings
Pittsburgh
Visit site
All right! Gohan wears the Kamesennin Gi again! (Technically his original SaiyaMan suit-Kai garment-Kamesennin Gi) Like he did in the Buu Arc, where he lost...
Like the time he wore it in Movie 13 (Exploding Dragon Fist! If Goku Can't Do It, Who Will? or Wrath of the Dragon), where he lost...
Like the time he wore it in the DBZ/One Piece/Toriko Special, where he lost...
Like the time he wore it in the Battle of Gods Movie, where he lost...
Maybe he should wear the Tracksuit again.

It is weird seeing Gohan well-muscled again. Almost looks like they took off Goku's head and put Gohan's instead. Nevertheless, its been like 7-8 months since fighting Barry; more than enough to get buff again. As in the Buu Arc, it seems Gohan can look skinny all covered up, but once he puts on a Gi, he's buff.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.
DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.
When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...