C&C - Dragon Ball Super - "Don't You Disgrace Saiyan Cells! Vegeta's Fierce Battle Commences" [5/12]

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
2945hmg.jpg
2qsorp5.jpg

dragon-ball-super-episode-64-live-stream-where-to-watch-online-official-fuji-tv-ratings-of-dbs-episode-63-spoilers.png

Opening 1, version 6: Chozetsu Dynamic by Kazuya Yoshii
Ending 6: Chao Han Music by Arukara

Last Time: Even with his new form born out of anger, Trunks is still unable to defeat Goku Black or Zamasu. He is able to buy just enough time for Goku, Vegeta, and Bulma to escape back to the present. Once there, Piccolo comes up with the idea of using the Evil Containment Wave, which Goku has to learn from Roshi. Meanwhile, Vegeta trains himself.

This Time: With Trunks injured, Mai decides to try and assassinate Goku Black herself. Meanwhile, Vegeta decides to show the evil Goku what a Saiyan is truly made of.

NOTES: No spoilers, please. Also, this episode airs before a new Kai, so watch them both.

Master Knight DH

Knight of Game Balance
Previously on Dragon Ball Super, more plot stuff with Goku taking longer than he should have learning a formerly Forbidden Dangerous Technique.

Nobodyman

No Trunks. Korin was the only one for Yajirobe.

Mai, don't. Just...don't.

Yeah, sure, you're gonna kill the guy who can move at light speed and crush your head like a grape.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
I don't know what effect a sniper bullet will have on two indestructible people.

Okay, now...run. They'll find you. They're gods, they have super vision or something, it won't take them long.

Master Knight DH

Knight of Game Balance
A sniper rifle. Of course, I expect Goku Black would have Health+81,018,001...actually, anywhere near that much probably would be unnecessary for blunting the sniper shot.

Nobodyman

Great job Mai. You managed to mildly annoy him.

And here's Trunks to save your sorry butt.

Let me put it to you this way Mai. If Goku Black has 10 trillion HP, you did about 0.5 HP of damage.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
I think Zamasu has an erection.

Aww, that house had great resale value! ...not that anyone would be left alive to buy it.

So is Goku Black dead now? He did the whole pencil-drawing-fade-to-white and everything.

Master Knight DH

Knight of Game Balance
Great job Mai. You managed to mildly annoy him.

And here's Trunks to save your sorry butt.

Ah, Guys Smash Girls Shoot, how that is stereotypical.

I mean, it's not like Trunks and Mai treat each other poorly at all, but yeah, there's a reason I'm eating popcorn right now.

Nobodyman

Seriously, time travel is about as easy as going to grocery store now.

And Trunks got stabbed through the chest, but he's perfectly fine. You sure you're not immortal too, Trunks?

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Let's see him regenerate when he's killed before you dice him enough times so he won't regenerate.

Black's not dead?! I thought scribble-fade-to-white meant death!

Is he still bragging?
And they're not even listening to him anymore!! XD

Master Knight DH

Knight of Game Balance
Yeah, Act 3 does begin now, Zamus. You might want to remember that Act 3 typically has the villain get their lumps and die. Consider that and not with some delusion, okay?

animePWNS

1955-2024
They're ignoring the villain's speech. The GEICO commercial from earlier makes it even funnier.

Master Knight DH

Knight of Game Balance
I actually want to deconstruct your monologue, Zamus. I turned up the volume to be able to hear it over Goku and Vegeta's arguing.

Just for reference, Zamus, your "paradise" comes at too high a cost. It's just order without understanding what makes chaos a working counterbalance.

Meanwhile, Dragon Ball's angels are different.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
They're ignoring the villain's speech. The GEICO commercial from earlier makes it even funnier.

"As long as all-powerful villains talk endlessly about how superior they are to everyone else, GEICO can save you 15% or more on car insurance."

Yellow, blue, black, pink, any color - Vegeta never passes up a chance to fight Goku.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Despite the tepid reception, I actually enjoyed seeing Argylle in the cinema.
Shania Twain > Taylor Swift. That is all.
I wish the internet would quit pushing sites like Temu and Shein onto me. I can't stand them, for numerous reasons.
I almost forgot to mention, but I'm doing another Media Brackets competition

X-Men '97 is good so far, but don't forget that angst does not automatically equal depth. Just adding swears and piling on cheap tragedies doesn't instantly make your work deep or mature.

Featured Posts