C&C - Dragon Ball Super - "Come Forth, Shenron! Whose Wish Will Be Granted?!" [6/23]

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
Toonami2018-_Main_Template.png
2qsorp5.jpg

dbsjpg-f48bee_400w.jpg

Opening 1, version 6: Chozetsu Dynamic by Kazuya Yoshii
Ending 6: Chao Han Music by Arukara

Last Time: Despite thinking they had defeated him, Zamasu merely casts off his physical body in order to spread his evil energy across the planet. He then begins destroying everything in sight, including every single living being on Earth! Desperate, Goku uses the button that Zeno gave him in order to summon this universe's Zeno, who promptly destroys Zamasu - along with that entire universe. Goku and company narrowly escape to their timeline (and bring that Zeno along with them). Whis comes up with the idea to take Trunks and Mai to an earlier, safer version of their timeline. Meanwhile, the two Zeno meet and become friends.

This Time: Goku agrees to finally resurrect King Kai using the Dragon Balls, but unfortunately, everyone else has a wish they want granted too! Who will get their wish granted?

NOTES: Tonight's episode is followed by the series finale of Dragon Ball Z Kai. Watch them both, and no spoilers!

Meanwhile, before the next big arc begins, we have about nine "filler" episodes starting with this one. The first three episodes are comedic in nature, while the next six are more action-oriented. Regardless, I recommend that you check them all out.

A.Magik

Early Century Anime Viewer: DB Filler? Ugh! Get to the story already!

Then after a decade or more of experiencing filler from INU-YASHA, NARUTO, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN...

2018 Anime Viewer: When you think about it, was the DB filler really that bad? Yes, there was some stinkers, but there was also Gohan's six-month wilderness story, the Drivers license episode, Gohan's Birthday episode, etc.

Master Knight DH

Knight of Game Balance
Previously on Dragon Ball Super, Zamus had reached his destination. And it came at the cost of the existence of a timeline's entire multiverse.

Nobodyman

Previously on DBS: Trunks' timeline was destroyed, but he gets to live in a brand new one. Yay...?

And now for some filler. Some DBS filler. Which itself already is kind of filler. So it's filler filler. Yay...?

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Early Century Anime Viewer: DB Filler? Ugh! Get to the story already!

Then after a decade or more of experiencing filler from INU-YASHA, NARUTO, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN...

2018 Anime Viewer: When you think about it, was the DB filler really that bad? Yes, there was some stinkers, but there was also Gohan's six-month wilderness story, the Drivers license episode, Gohan's Birthday episode, etc.
I wanted to see Goku fight Pikon again. :(

More time travel shenanigans?

Nobodyman

No Bulma! No more time travel!

Yeah, you're kinda stepping into mad scientist territory there, B.

Time for another King Kai resurrection attempt.

Master Knight DH

Knight of Game Balance
Uh, Bulma, being a scientist means being smart with what can't/shouldn't be done, not simply doing what can't/shouldn't be done.

Master Knight DH

Knight of Game Balance
Never ask what could possibly go wrong, Goku. That's classic Tempting Fate at play.

Also, YOU HAVE A LOT OF FRIENDS ON EARTH. NOT JUST BULMA.

Nobodyman

Hey Goku, while you're at it, maybe you can bring back to life all those people who were in the city Nappa blew up.

Master Knight DH

Knight of Game Balance
Hey Goku, while you're at it, maybe you can bring back to life all those people who were in the city Nappa blew up.
I thought there was nobody in the city because it was Sunday.

So meanwhile, Bulma is acting totally not suspicious while talking to Beerus, the very person she doesn't want breathing down her neck.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts