C&C - Dragon Ball Super - "All Out War! The Ultimate Four-Fold Union vs. The 7th Universe's Total Offensive" [7/27]

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member

Opening 2 Version 2: Limit-Break x Survivor by Kiyoshi Hikawa
Ending 10: 70cm Shiho no Madobe by RottenGraffty

Last Time: The remaining fighters from Universe 3 attack Universe 7. Androids 17 and 18 easily dispatch one of the fighters, but another three of them team up to fight Goku and Vegeta. However, Gohan steps in, saying he wants the two to conserve their energy for now. Gohan has the edge against the three robots, until Paparoni has the three robots fuse into a super warrior, who begins to give Gohan more of a workout - until Goku and Vegeta return to lend a hand. The three of them seemingly defeat the fused warrior (and Paparoni), until the scientist reveals that Universe 3 has one more trick up their sleeve.

This Time: The remaining Universe 2 fighters fuse into a new super warrior, one so powerful that it may take every single remaining Universe 7 fighter to take it down.

NOTES: This is actually a personal favorite of mine. It's the first episode of the tournament where we get to see the entire group team up, which is always cool. Anyways, no spoilers!

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
AND I'LL FORM THE HEAD!

We've had a chihuahua, a clown, a rat, Cleopatra, Winnie the Pooh, and now they're fighting a poodle with his own Voltron.

And now we've got Frieza and Kid Buu's love child.

Speaking of...hey, purple guy, any time you wanna pitch in here...

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
There Vegeta saying "size isn't everything."

If the ring crumbles beneath the remaining fighters, will this end in a draw?

Nobodyman

"By the way Vegeta, remember when we used to be able to turn into Giant Apes? That was cool."

It's like the Straw Hats vs. Oars all over again.

Teleporting punches? Who do you think you are, Janemba?

Nobodyman

Android 18: Oh, hell no! I am NOT getting eaten a third time!

You won't let those robots eat me, Yoshimi...er, Goku.

No! 18 is out!

A.Magik

Care Bears...uh, I mean, U7 Warriors: Prepare to Stare!

So, Goku is Champ Bear, Gohan is Tenderheart Bear, Vejita is Grumpy Bear, Freeza is the Evil Spirit, 17 is Dark Heart...

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Wait, eating them is technically killing them. Won't he get DQ'd for it?

You did well, 18.

You certainly lasted longer than your husband, anyway.

Oh, is the great Frieza finally getting involved?

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Peanuts may have turned on us, but the CW is still going to air Grandma Got Run Over by a reindeer the night after Thanksgiving and one other time in December, CW understands traditions still.
why i getting template errors?