C&C - Dragon Ball Super - "Accelerating Tragedy - Vanishing Universes" [7/6]

Latest News & Videos

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
Dec 14, 2008
New York City

Last Time: Universe 2's goddess orders all of her fighters to gang up on a weakened Goku. Fortunately, Androids 17 and 18 step in to help him. After they team up to knock out Rosie, Ribrianne takes offense and attacks 18 (while also criticizing her love for Krillin). Angered, 18 seemingly defeats Ribrianne, but the magical girl is powered up thanks to the love and support from her comrades, and she becomes giant sized. Despite this, 18 manages to defeat Ribrianne using the love of her family.

This Time: With their strongest fighters knocked off the ring, Universes 2 and 6 desperately attempt to stave off their destruction.

NOTES: Tonight's episode showcases the remaining members of Universes 2 and 6. No spoilers, please!

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
U.S.A.
Previously on DBS: That's the power of love! Which turns out to be not that powerful.

More seizure warnings. Guess this is just a thing with Dragon Ball now.

Oh hai full opening. Good to have you back (though not at the expense of MHA's time slot).

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
U.S.A.
Oh gee. I bet this episode will end well.

"You can't beat us! We're not just green, we're DARK green."

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Saw the Descendants short Audrey's Royal Return. I will not miss this franchise. That was a disaster.
I'd tell Pumpkin Spice to go back where he came from but I'm not sure he'd still fit in the bottom of an outhouse.
Happy 2nd anniversary to what I believe is Disney’s best program, Parker Plays.
So now entire three and a half minute long music videos count as ads?? No thanks, YouTube.

#StopThisMadness
Radical Buster wrote on Spaceman's profile.
I really like your avatar. Violet Evergarden ranks pretty high on my list of favorite animes from last year, alongside Devilman Crybaby and Megalo Box.