Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
Toonami2020-Main-Image.png
Toonami2020-Demon-Slayer.png

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba

Last Episode

Episode 15 – Mount Natagumo

Their next destination is to the north-northwest. Tanjiro and Nezuko head towards Mount Natagumo with Zenitsu and Inosuke. This mountain is covered with spider webs and is swarming with innumerable spiders. Leaving the cowering Zenitsu behind, Tanjiro and Inosuke head up the mountain where they run into fellow Demon Slayers entangled in spider webs.
No Spoilers or Get Slain.

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
U.S.A.
Previously on Demon Slayer: And now they're the Three Amigos...or perhaps the Three Stooges.

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
U.S.A.
Zenitsu, you're making it very hard for Nezuko to resist her urge to kill humans.

"Oh, I guess the Demon Slayer Corps has us working as a team now. Whatevs."

"This is your mission, should you choose to accept it. This bird will self-destruct."

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
U.S.A.
Master of puppets, I'm pulling your striiiiiings...

"Step into my parlor", said the spider to the demon slayers.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
Hey, Giyu. If he's one of these hashira, must mean the elites.

Beast Breathing, eh? Sounds about right for Inosuke. Also nice to see he's starting to understand the compassion of others.

Zenitsu's sparrow. :D

Five tough spider demons who can manipulate others with webs? Sounds like the start of their toughest slay yet.

Reactions: Light Lucario

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm one of those people that's more familiar with Sonic's arch-enemy being called "Dr. Ivo Robotnik" rather than "Eggman".

As I mentioned, Melanie Minichino should definitely sing more.
it is kinda weird how despite Frozen being the highest grossing animated movie until Lion King 2019, there were no mainstream animated movies that tried to copy it, or at least accused of copying Frozen. I wonder why?
Just letting you guys know: I'm changing my username in two weeks. It's similar to the original, but a bit more wordy.
Asa
The last time a new SpongeBob premiered before KCA's was in March 2017.