C&C - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - "Hashira Meeting" [4/4]

Grenzer

This is Kyokugen Karate... 2016 Style
Somewhat on topic, did you know that Demon Slayer already has a musical play in Japan. It took YEARS for MHA to get its first musical after the anime premiered. And sure, you may think Zenitsu is annoying, but he has such a pretty singing voice...

...most of the time.

TheVileOne

Peace Loving Shinobi
Reporter
Zenitsu is my favorite character on this show, and I wish he was on it even more.

The recovery arc is probably my favorite storyline this season. I feel like it's when you truly learn about these characters and come to like them even more.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I wish a happy 50th birthday to Yuri Lowenthal. He's known for characters like Ben Tennyson (specifically as a teenager) from the Ben 10 franchise, Superman in Legion Of Superheroes, and Spiderman in the Superhero Squad Show online game and Spiderman PS4.
Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when the HD Version of Twilight Princess was released in North America. I wouldn't be surprised if it was brought over to the Switch as early as this year.
I'm really not sure how I feel about Paramount+.
So there's this magical fantasy land and all the people lived together in peace. But now they're all divided, until one heroine sets out to bring everyone together. What movie am I talking about?
youtube nickelodeon now streaming live: SpongeBob episodes , youtube NickRewind currently streaming iCarly iKiss and iThink They Kissed episodes,

Featured Posts