C&C - DBZ Kai: The Final Chapters - "Ace In The Hole! Transformation! Super Gotenks 3!" [1/20]

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
2945hmg.jpg
ivj1wh.jpg

upload_2018-1-20_17-48-59.png

Opening 1: Fight It Out! by Masatoshi Ono
Ending 1: Never Give Up! by Junear

Last Time: Desperate, Gotenks uses his strongest technique: Ghost Kamikaze Attack! With it, he successfully defeats Buu - or so he thinks! Buu ends up reforming. Piccolo, thinking that Gotenks has no chance to win, destroys the door that leads out of the Time Chamber! What Piccolo doesn't know is that Gotenks still has an ace up his sleeve!

This Time: After Buu escapes from the Time Chamber, Gotenks and Piccolo have to escape before Buu can kill all their friends and family!

NOTES: Tonight's episode airs after a new Super, so watch them both, and no spoilers!

Master Knight DH

Knight of Game Balance
Previously on Dragon Ball Super, Gotenks got too busy showing how clowns act at the darned circus despite the fate of the universe being at stake, and Piccolo proved Sarcasm Blind. Both are now paying the price, but at least they have trapped Buu with them. This is absolutely, positively, undeniably...checkmate, Buu.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Previously on Dragon Ball Z Kai...I think we would have preferred Screaming Angry Wombat.

An act of stupidity rivaled only by what's happening on MSG: Iron Blooded Orphans.

Master Knight DH

Knight of Game Balance
Ho boy. Buu wants his milk and cookies. And he gets awful cranky if he doesn't have his cookies.

What are you going to do about it, Buu Buu? HAHA!

jaylop97

Staff member
If Buu was able to read a book and drink in there he can do more, he can make things work.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Everybody has their moment of DBZ that they just couldn't watch.

For some, it was Cell's homicidal rampage.

For others, Spopovich curb-stomping Videl.

This one was mine.

jaylop97

Staff member
That's quite a light show, but yeah that isn't a good thing to watch change the focus ball Goku.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.
as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.

Featured Posts