C&C - Boruto Naruto Next Generations - "The Parent Teacher Conference!" [6/15]

Latest News & Videos

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
Apr 12, 2016
Today's episode... Oh boy it's a parent teacher conference.

Toonami2018-Main-Template.png

OPENING: "OVER" by Little Glee Monster
ENDING: "I Keep Running" by MELOFLOAT​

Last Time on BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS
Boruto and his classmates go camping to try to catch the mysterious fish, the Eternal Carp, said to be unforgettably delicious; with graduation coming up, Boruto wants to make the class' last time together memorable, but the fish proves very elusive.

Even though Naruto Shippuden ended in Japan, the Manga and the English Dub version. Please refrain from spoilers past Naruto Shippuden and Episode 35 on this talkback.

Hypeathon

Nov 12, 2010
New York
Huh! So that's how he (the journalist) sounds.

"Let's just call it a journalist hunch."

Yeah, that's code for "Orochimaru".

Did everyone at the Anbu Black Ops learn to adjust their voices like that? Yamato did the same thing when incognito as Sasori that one time.

Last edited:

A.Magik

Sep 28, 2003
Pittsburgh
Visit site
The Manga never did it. A later filler episode of Naruto Shippuden portrays the journalist. Set in Part One Era, the Journalist tricks Team 10 to attempt to get a look of Kakashi's face, ending in hilarity. The journalist- after a memorable confrontation with Gai (he several times stares at the nervous journalist, noticing something familiar about him...)- heads home and reveals he's Kakashi.

Paletron

Sep 29, 2018
Argentina
Did everyone at the Anbu Black Ops learn to adjust their voices like that? Yamato did the same thing when incognito as Sasori that one time.
That's a basic ninja skill. I mean, if you can't copy someone voice then the transformation jutsu is quite useless. The very first episode of Naruto confirms this.

Reactions: Yojimbo

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Any news about the "Magia Record" anime?
Please stop blaming "Teen Titans Go!" for any cancelation of a Cartoon Network show.
Why did SDCC have to happen during the same weekend as Vinesauce Is Hope?
With how widespread the Joy-Con analog drift issue is, I'm honestly surprised I haven't had that issue yet. I've had my console for almost two years.
Is Nick doing anything for SDCC