C&C - Boruto Naruto Next Generations - "Love and Potato Chips!" [11/10]

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
Apr 12, 2016
Ratings
676 13
Today's episode it's about love and potato chips.

300?cb=20170517133037.png

OPENING: "Baton Road" by KANA-BOON
ENDING: "Dreamy Journey" by The Peggies​

Last Time on BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS
Boruto, Shikadai and Mitsuki find Shino acting differently than usual -- and Shino suddenly attacks them, unleashing a swarm of parasitic insects; Boruto and the others must overcome their teacher's unexpected onslaught.

Even though Naruto Shippuden ended in Japan and the Manga ended but the Anime is still going in English DUB. Please refrain from spoilers past Naruto Shippuden and Episode 7 on this talkback. Unfortunately, there will not be a new episode next week due to the Attack on Titan Season 3 marathon.

Last edited:

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
Ratings
1,247 3
U.S.A.
Previously on Bort: Shino - the best and worst teacher ever.

Love and potato chips? Well, they are pretty much the same thing.

Shino said he felt like someone was controlling him. So either someone was controlling him or he's just covering his ass.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.
When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...
I just had a bizzaro dream that Frank Welker was in my computer lab on campus! o_0