C&C - Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - "Formation of the Three-Man Squad?" [7/6]

Latest News & Videos

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
Apr 12, 2016
Today's episode it's time to pick your comrades and the team number.

Toonami2018-Main-Template.png

OPENING: "OVER" by Little Glee Monster
ENDING: "I Keep Running" by MELOFLOAT
Last Time on BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS
Kakashi immobilizes Boruto and lectures him about his lackluster motivation to become a ninja; after Boruto's classmates arrive to help him escape, they encourage him to rise above Kakashi's evaluation of him.

Even though Naruto Shippuden ended in Japan, the Manga and the English Dub version. Please refrain from spoilers past Naruto Shippuden and Episode 38 on this talkback.

Hypeathon

Nov 12, 2010
New York
Naruto: "Back in our day, we couldn't wait to wear our headbands."

Maile Flanagan voicing Naruto still is one thing, but hearing Naruto say that makes him hard to take his... "old-timey nature" seriously.

Oh, right... I forgot that happened between Boruto and Sarada like with Naruto and Sasuke. Kinda ironic given the socio-political climate these days.

A year-in-a-half after seeing this in Japanese and I still don't understand why most of the numbered team names are in the double digits.

Aww, YEEEAAAH!! Mirai!

It's just so cool seeing her in action!

Konohamaru: "Years ago, Lord 7th would tell us,"there are no shortcuts to becoming hokage!"

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
lol, the trip and kiss. Amusing callback.

And yeah, it was great to hear everyone's full names. heh. Not surprised Konohamaru ended up being Boruto, Sarada, and Mitsuki's supervisor.

Ooo, Asuma and Kurenai's child! Totally forgot about that. Hmm, gotta think who else from the village has yet to appear if any? Kiba, Tenten, Tsunade?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Saw the Descendants short Audrey's Royal Return. I will not miss this franchise. That was a disaster.
I'd tell Pumpkin Spice to go back where he came from but I'm not sure he'd still fit in the bottom of an outhouse.
Happy 2nd anniversary to what I believe is Disney’s best program, Parker Plays.
So now entire three and a half minute long music videos count as ads?? No thanks, YouTube.

#StopThisMadness
Radical Buster wrote on Spaceman's profile.
I really like your avatar. Violet Evergarden ranks pretty high on my list of favorite animes from last year, alongside Devilman Crybaby and Megalo Box.