C&C - Boruto Naruto Next Generations - "A Shinobi's Resolve" [6/29]

Latest News & Videos

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
Apr 12, 2016
Today's episode it's the climax of the graduation exams!

Toonami2018-Main-Template.png

OPENING: "OVER" by Little Glee Monster
ENDING: "I Keep Running" by MELOFLOAT
Last Time on BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS
Boruto and the others complete the written exam and move onto the practical exam, where students face off against Kakashi and the instructors in actual combat situations; Boruto reaches Kakashi first, but Kakashi coldly criticizes his ninja spirit.

Even though Naruto Shippuden ended in Japan, the Manga and the English Dub version. Please refrain from spoilers past Naruto Shippuden and Episode 37 on this talkback.

Hypeathon

Nov 12, 2010
New York
You want to be a ninja? Break your arm...

...or cut your arm off or achieve the eight inner gates or fight your family member or whatever. You just need the resolve.

Say what you will about Boruto but Iwabe, Denki & Sumire are not wrong about how Boruto influenced them. Iwabe would've not been driven to graduate, Denki would've not be driven about entering the Ninja Academy and yeah, Sumire either wouldn't be alive or would be in the custody of the Foundation.

Kakashi: "I've read that book so many times, that I've already memorized it."

Dude, read a different book or something.

And here we have spicy paste-named girl that has cat-like powers and Ms. Tears that can scream people to being unconscious.

It's over... and y'all pass!

Never change Kakashi, never change.

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
I'm happy they all got graduated to genin. It was also touching they all admitted to Boruto's being a big influence on their lives.

It was a nice bonus to see the others have moments like Sarada getting the drop on Konohamaru with her Sharingan and genjutsu since they're technically 'rivals' who both want to be Hokage, Wasabi revealed to be a medical nin, using her speed, and using that cat jutsu, Namida's sound attack, and one of the others is named in the episode, heh, Tsuru. Also pretty clever use of sealng jutsu.

Also the end was amusing with the headbands revealed to be the guards the whole time then Iruka scolding Kakashi.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Saw the Descendants short Audrey's Royal Return. I will not miss this franchise. That was a disaster.
I'd tell Pumpkin Spice to go back where he came from but I'm not sure he'd still fit in the bottom of an outhouse.
Happy 2nd anniversary to what I believe is Disney’s best program, Parker Plays.
So now entire three and a half minute long music videos count as ads?? No thanks, YouTube.

#StopThisMadness
Radical Buster wrote on Spaceman's profile.
I really like your avatar. Violet Evergarden ranks pretty high on my list of favorite animes from last year, alongside Devilman Crybaby and Megalo Box.