C&C - Black Clover - "Wild Magic Dance" [5/12]

Nobodyman

2945hmg.jpg
iciote.jpg

Opening Theme: "PAiNT it BLACK" by BiSH
Ending Theme: "Amazing Dreams" by SWANKY DANK

dd69da564d4503a91113f0cca9971cf31520323354_full.jpg

Previously on Black Clover:

On the outskirt of the Clover Kingdom, someone is talking to himself with an incapacitated man. After a while, someone else arrives and informs the man that their preparation is complete.

After Asta's surprising confrontation against the Knights that are attending the conferment ceremony banquet, three of them immediately try to put him in his place. Asta swiftly nullifies Nebra's and Solid Silva's attacks but Alecdora Sandler manages to bind him with his spell. Subsequently, Solid tries to attack him once again but Asta summons his other sword and deflects the attack back towards him.

Seeing the embarrassing actions from his younger brother, Nozel Silva who is the captain of the Silver Eagle squad steps in as he releases his magical power. Fortunately, the captain of the Crimson Lion squad, Fuegoreon Vermillion, interferes as he points out the House Silva's shameless act of attacking a boy. On the other hand, Leopold Vermillion recognizes Asta's skills and quickly announces the latter as his rival. Fuegoreon's comments were not received well by Nozel as the latter gives him a condescending remark which lead to a brief confrontation between the captains.

The confrontation is cut short when someone enters the hall and informs the Magic Knights that the Royal Capital is under attack. The attack is led by Rades who is taking an army of incapacitated men with him.

Rades Spirito attacks the Royal Capital of the Clover Kingdom with an army of incapacitated men. Several guards of the capital tries to attack them but fail to put them down as those men are revealed to be an army of the undead. Rades then summons even more undead, which start attacking everyone in the capital.

Hearing the news, the Magic Knights who are present during the conferment ceremony banquet quickly try to devise a plan of counterattack. However, Asta decides to head outside immediately rather than staying while the citizens are being attacked. He is followed by Leopold Vermillion who wants to see more of his new rival abilities. His brother, Fuegoreon Vermillion, decides to take charge and quickly assigns the Knights into groups to apprehend the situation. After all the Knights have left, Charmy Pappitson reveals herself from under one of the tables. She then quickly leaves the hall after sensing a delicious smell from somewhere else.

Meanwhile, Asta manages to reach Rades, who is about to attack a little girl. When the man vows to destroy the Kingdom, Asta replies by saying that he will protect it.

Tonight: After hearing about the attack on the capital, Asta rushes out, and the rest of the Magic Knights quickly follow. They find that corpses being controlled by Rades’s wraith magic are attacking the citizens

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Last week: A continuing study of how annoying members of different magic knight guilds can be in spite of differences of rank and social class.

Also zombies.

Nobodyman

Previously on Black Clover: And now we've got a zombie invasion. Sure, why not?

Nobodyman

Last week: A continuing study of how annoying members of different magic knight guilds can be in spite of differences of rank and social class.
"You're all yo-yos. Shut up, ya yo-yos!"

"Do you like it in the Clover Kingdom?"

"Well, right now it ain't so hot. I mean...you know what I mean."

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
"I'm a strong woman! Boy, do I hate men!"

"I'm fat! Boy, do I love food! When's lunch?"

We've seen this already! Can we move on please?

MY VOICE GIVES ME SUPER STRENGTH!

Nobodyman

"But even they wouldn't take on someone like you."

Well, evidently they did.

"Call me captain. *sigh* Why do I even bother?"

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
"I'm scared!"
"I know, but you did great!"
...what did she do?

Yeah, in a normal world this sort of thing wouldn't happen.

"I'm afraid, I've lost my appetite. By the way, have I mentioned that I love food?"

You know, repeating that "call me Captain" gag twenty or thirty more times doesn't make it funnier.

"I hope my rival's okay."
UGGGGHHHH.

marklungo

Greetings from Honneamise
"I'm a strong woman! Boy, do I hate men!"

"I'm fat! Boy, do I love food! When's lunch?"

We've seen this already! Can we move on please?

And the other knights are wondering why they don't get one-liners that sum up their personalities.

And even in combat, they're still one-note, annoying characters.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
"You creeps had better keep your hands off of Char!"
Don't say it...don't say it...
"That's 'captain!'"
AAAAAAAAAAAAGH SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT THE HELL UP!!

Does ANY of this have a point?!

They did it. They actually did it. They found a way to make zombies boring.

Don't say "rival"...don't say "rival"...
"That's exactly what I'm looking for in a rival!"
DAMN. THIS SHOW. TO HELL.

Nobodyman

Does ANY of this have a point?!
Well, Asta's sword has a point.........

Jimmy the Zombie. Sounds like a character from a zombie PSA.

I believe that little girl is going to die as much as I believe this show will come up with something original.

marklungo

So this show recaps stuff that just happened on a regular basis.

Hamon has gotten only a few minutes of screen time, but I already hate him even more than Asta. Congratulations, Hamon--you've achieved the impossible!

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
I am an enchanter. There are some who call me...Jimmy.

Yeah, little girl, I'd have run far away by now.

This baddie has gone past Bleach filler villain and is now a Naruto filler villain.

YeAh, SuRe, LiTtLe GiRl, HoW cAn We Be Of AsSiStAnCe?

Nobodyman

"There isn't any shame in being weak, girl."

Well, unless you're in a shonen series.

marklungo

Noelle, now is not the time to have a flashback about how lousy your life is.

Fuegoelon, now is not the time to hit someone who's on your side. Actually, there's never a time for that.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Didn't we cover this two arcs ago? With that ice villain who killed what's-his-name's dad?

INITIATE TSUNDERE MODE.

YOU'RE NOT HIS RIVAL. HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW YOU.

Who's the amputee S&M clown?

Nobodyman

Alfred? Oh, to think Batman's butler would meet such an awful fate. Being a character on this show.

marklungo

So Noelle and Asta can't put their petty squabbles aside even while they're fighting zombies.

I am so rooting for Alfred.

Radical

Banned
Episode 22 was pretty sweet/intense,

A zombie attack like Highschool of the Dead(awesome anime), but wizards vs. zombies action, pretty sweet.

Both Alecdora and Nozel/Solid/Nebra, worst anti-heroes as much as they're awful/hateful and complete scum to not care about saving poor Commoners, Asta will so defeat them soon.

Charlotte still a worst unlikable crappy female captain, shut it with the annoying "call me captain" crap:shrug:, I hope someone shuts her off on it.

Both Yuno, Noelle, Mimosa, Leopold/Fuegoreon, and Sol, the best on crushing the zombies, Sol best female character ever:D.

Love the one-dimensional eyepatched horrible villain, a vile unsympathetic monster next to Alecdora, Nozel/Solid/Nebra, Heath, and Salim.

Asta vs. the eyepatched horrible villain was great/intense, Asta protecting the poor little girl was great, Asta still the best new anime protagonist next to Izuku(Deku):D.

The giant demons that the eyepatched villain summoned have cool designs.

Fuegoreon helping Noelle get her confidence back was pretty sweet, Fuegoreon awesome captain ever next to Yami/Jack the Ripper, more better than the pieces of crap Nozel/Charlotte, I'll be rooting for him:D.His karate chop on Noelle was so funny, hehehe.

Noelle being witchy while worried for Asta was funny, Noelle like all tsundere witchy girls that can't put it aside on the male protagonists' battles, hehehe.

Noelle/Leopold helping Asta was pretty awesome, Noelle will get stronger with her water magic powers and Leopold best rival ever better than Sasuke, Shun(Bakugan), Jean(Attack on Titan), and Katsuki Bakugo, great cliffhanger.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts