C&C - Black Clover - "Mage X" [6/29]

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member

Opening Theme: Scribble Page by Kankaku Piero
Ending Theme: My Song My Days by Solidemo with Sakura men

Last Time: Asta's team wins their match, and afterwards watch Kirsch's team. Despite having vanity issues, Kirsch is surprisingly dependable, and ends up giving Sol and Magna some tips on their magic, helping them win their match. Next, Finral's team makes surprisingly quick work of their opponents - but Finral is deflated when his brother's team wins even easier. Langris mocks Finral's magic.

This Time: The next round involves a mysterious participant calling himself Mage X. Who is this man?

NOTES: No spoilers of any kind, please.

Hypeathon

“Where did that cup come from? It happened so fast!”

That’s what means to be one hell of a butler, Asta.

YOU KNOW NOTHING OF MY ART!! I JUST WANT TO MAKE THINGS EXPLODE!!!

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I can't taste this/moron. Yep. :D

I kinda dig Rill and Walter. That flashback... I'm fine, Master Rill.. (but I'm going to pass out for a few minutes...) :p Still, Rill's counter attack was impressive. No doubt why he's a captain.

Klaus has his work cut out for him...

PicardMan

Staff member
Reporter
Woah, a Diedara ripoff and a protracted backstory interrupting a fight. Okay, prankster guy is the only new character of this arc that really seems that interesting and the fights in this tournament arc seem really uninspired. This arc is not quite Gauche arc level bad, but it's off to a disappointing start.

TerraKnight

Woah, a Diedara ripoff and a protracted backstory interrupting a fight. Okay, prankster guy is the only new character of this arc that really seems that interesting and the fights in this tournament arc seem really uninspired. This arc is not quite Gauche arc level bad, but it's off to a disappointing start.

Dude, if you are going to make a baseless Naruto comparison undermining BC, do it right because there is so much wrong in that statement that even embarrass me as a Naruto fan.

They flesh out characters like Charlotte and Rill since they become very important later on in the series. Especially when Asta or Yuno may face against Rill in the tournament. Don't forget that next episode we got Luck and Klaus's team with along Yuno and Noelle's team fights left for next episode.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts