C&C - Black Clover - "Mage X" [6/29]

Latest News & Videos

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
Dec 14, 2008
New York City
Last Time: Asta's team wins their match, and afterwards watch Kirsch's team. Despite having vanity issues, Kirsch is surprisingly dependable, and ends up giving Sol and Magna some tips on their magic, helping them win their match. Next, Finral's team makes surprisingly quick work of their opponents - but Finral is deflated when his brother's team wins even easier. Langris mocks Finral's magic.

This Time: The next round involves a mysterious participant calling himself Mage X. Who is this man?

NOTES: No spoilers of any kind, please.

Hypeathon

Nov 12, 2010
New York
“Where did that cup come from? It happened so fast!”

That’s what means to be one hell of a butler, Asta.

YOU KNOW NOTHING OF MY ART!! I JUST WANT TO MAKE THINGS EXPLODE!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: marklungo

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
I can't taste this/moron. Yep. :D

I kinda dig Rill and Walter. That flashback... I'm fine, Master Rill.. (but I'm going to pass out for a few minutes...) :p Still, Rill's counter attack was impressive. No doubt why he's a captain.

Klaus has his work cut out for him...

PicardMan

Nov 9, 2016
Woah, a Diedara ripoff and a protracted backstory interrupting a fight. Okay, prankster guy is the only new character of this arc that really seems that interesting and the fights in this tournament arc seem really uninspired. This arc is not quite Gauche arc level bad, but it's off to a disappointing start.

TerraKnight

Jan 18, 2015
Woah, a Diedara ripoff and a protracted backstory interrupting a fight. Okay, prankster guy is the only new character of this arc that really seems that interesting and the fights in this tournament arc seem really uninspired. This arc is not quite Gauche arc level bad, but it's off to a disappointing start.
Dude, if you are going to make a baseless Naruto comparison undermining BC, do it right because there is so much wrong in that statement that even embarrass me as a Naruto fan.

They flesh out characters like Charlotte and Rill since they become very important later on in the series. Especially when Asta or Yuno may face against Rill in the tournament. Don't forget that next episode we got Luck and Klaus's team with along Yuno and Noelle's team fights left for next episode.