Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
1596299946802.png
1596299951528.png

1596300288016.png

Opening Theme: Black Catcher v3 by Vickeblanka
Ending Theme: New Page by Intersection

Last Time: Charlotte, remembering her interactions with Yami when she was possessed, is deeply embarrassed, and when Yami (researching the curse) visits her, she freaks out. Charlotte finally tells her squad about her feelings for Yami, but they easily accept this. She finally talks with Yami; however, he is so intent on the curse that no romance is able to bloom. Charlotte informs Yami that Gordon might be familiar with curses.

This Time: Gordon visits his...eccentric family.

NOTES: As always, no spoilers, or Gordon will make a creepy doll that looks like you!

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Creepy, kooky, mysterious, spooky, altogether ooky...yep, that's all the boxes ticked.

"Is there anybody in our squad who seems a little off?"
Is there anybody in your squad who seems a little ON?!

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
lol, Gauche wondering why they all look alike especially Gordon's mom and dad. :D

And of course the dog would attack Asta. heh heh.

Nice twist that Gordon's father is now using their family's knowledge and talents to make medicine to heal people.

Hey, Dorothy! But wow, the revelation that Noelle's mom was killed by a forbidden curse! Hmm. lmao, Dorothy trolling Noelle with a fake Asta and Nozel acting goofy. heh heh. Megicula, something tells me this devil will the next big bad.

Ha ha, them speculating which Black Bull is cursed. But the map: so someone is cursed big time in the Heart Kingdom. Guess that's where they're heading next. And since in the past episode, they said that place has a special mana attribute or something -- perhaps some leveling up is in store for the squad, too. :D

Last edited:

marklungo

Greetings from Honneamise
I always assumed Gordon was wearing facial makeup. But no, apparently he and his entire family were born looking that way! WTF?!? Hoping it'll be explained eventually.

TheVileOne

Peace Loving Shinobi
Reporter
I always assumed Gordon was wearing facial makeup. But no, apparently he and his entire family were born looking that way! WTF?!? Hoping it'll be explained eventually.

I doubt that ever gets explained. I think it's just meant to be one of those goofy comedic things. Like Alex Louis Armstrong's family. It's like the Addams Family. Mysterious and spooky, altogether ooky.

Think of it like Back to the Future Part 3. Marty McFly's old west ancestor is married to a woman played by Lea Thompson, who also plays Marty's mother in the franchise.

Last night's Toonami episode was trending on Twitter. Not bad considering how much this show was trashed in its earlier episodes on this forum.

marklungo

Greetings from Honneamise
Last night's Toonami episode was trending on Twitter. Not bad considering how much this show was trashed in its earlier episodes on this forum.

I stand by every criticism I've made of Black Clover, but I also admit that the show has improved a little since the beginning. The fact that this arc focuses on Gordon, who's one of the most interesting characters on the show, doesn't hurt.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I'm thinking it's a by product of his family using curse magic for centuries. Like with the devil/forbidden magic, people get the devil horn or whatever. For the Agrippa, it was that face...

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Jada Pinkett Smith's new animated short "Cops and Robbers" nearly ended up on Nick rather than Netflix Jada Pinkett Smith on Police Brutality and Animated Short ‘Cops and Robbers’ (EXCLUSIVE)
What's up with Mattel's fondness with Scare Glow in new Masters of the Universe merchandise? Maybe because he's a FREAKING SKELETON THAT GLOWS IN THE DARK, which is more toyetic than a guy with just a skull for a face, like Skeletor.
I'm the only one here to have a merman as an avatar.
Vuxovich wrote on Tacomaster's profile.
Do you know the reason why PPGZ never aired in North America, most of Europe, the Middle East and Africa? I still think that the reason why PPGZ never aired in the US was because a dub separate from the Ocean Group one was planned for the American audience, but never materialized.