C&C - Black Clover - "Becoming The Light That Shines Through The Darkness" [5/1]

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
1619928351849.png
1619928357135.png

1619929173612.png

Opening Theme: Everlasting Shine by Tomorrow x Together
Ending Theme: A Walk by Gakuto Kajiwara

Last Time: Asta intercepts the "Believers" on their way to the Spade Kingdom. The "Believers" plan to have Megicula give them devil powers, which they will use to destroy the Clover Kingdom. Asta tries to talk them out of it, but he fails, as they say even death would be preferable to their current lives. The group restrains Asta as Yami and Magna arrive.

This Time: Can Asta's light reach the dark hearts of the Believers?

NOTES: Tonight is the final episode of the "Devil Worshippers" arc. However, we still have a few more episodes before we return back to manga adapted episodes. Anyways, no spoilers.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Now I'm hoping neither of them dies. How often do we get an LGBTQ couple in anime?

You're better off leaving. I've heard they're passing a new religious freedom law here.

"I'm not gonna kill you...but I don't have to save you."

Last edited:

marklungo

Greetings from Honneamise
I liked this episode... until the end, which implies that the DBs haven't changed their minds and the Magic Knights' attempts to talk them out of it were all for nothing. I hope they see the truth before it's too late.

Oh, and "Save us, you worthless wench!" Read the room, pal -- don't insult someone while you're asking them to rescue you. Your life could (and did) depend on it.

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
And that's a monster. Ooo, against 3 captains. Never had a chance.

Of course they save lives! They just can't be in every place the same time.

Idk, that ending felt like a letdown but it's over. I also really hope they learned something from the Magic Knights. And as I suspect, it's more like a 50:50 chance they will be accepted into the Spade Kingdom or be killed on the spot.

What a buffoon. Who would save a guy like that? Really.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts