Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
1599883759330.png
1599883764143.png

1599884203858.png

Opening Theme: Stories by Snowman
Ending Theme: Answer by Kaf

Last Time: The captains gather for a celebration, where Julius has Owen impersonate him in order for his diminutive status to be kept hidden from the general public. Afterwards, Julius hosts a meeting with the captains, where the current situation gets explained. Several of the captains, feeling guilty pver getting possessed by the elves, attempt to resign, but Julius declines their offer. Julius also agrees to pardon the former Purple Orca captain in return for his ability to earn some much-needed money.

This Time: Asta, Yuno and Noelle visit the orphanage that the two boys grew up in, and Noelle gets to meet Sister Lily.

NOTES: As always, no spoilers! Enjoy this low-key but pleasant episode.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Correct choice to ditch them, Nero/Secre. :D

And cue so much tsundere. Oi.

Those 2 jerks from the first episode reformed?! Wow.

Still, can uh, there be no more filler...

Correct choice to ditch them, Nero/Secre. :D

And cue so much tsundere. Oi.

Those 2 jerks from the first episode reformed?! Wow.

Still, can uh, there be no more filler...

unfortunately for you there's more filler incoming to give the manga more time to get ahead

the upside is that there will be some filler that could be considered canon as I've heard the creator is working alongside the crew of the black clover anime for Some Training Episodes that take place during a time skip in the manga

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
unfortunately for you there's more filler incoming to give the manga more time to get ahead

the upside is that there will be some filler that could be considered canon as I've heard the creator is working alongside the crew of the black clover anime for Some Training Episodes that take place during a time skip in the manga
Yeah, I think chapter 228 was last last week's episode. It ends with the Bulls agreeing to train with Queen Lolopechka for six months. And basically in the manga, it skips over the training to 6 months later, with chapter 229. Makes sense the anime would take advantage of that time skip to explore the training period. I think I remember an article revealing the filler training arc is episode 130 to 152 or 153. So that's a good 5 months for us. And in Japan, they have up to 146 scheduled so far. Idk, I think there will be some gems in there but I'm bracing myself for some duds -- pretty much like with Naruto.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I haven't seen this movie in years, so I don't know if it's good or not. Still, Jeff Bennett voicing Kangaroo Jack is pretty hilarious.

brodie999 wrote on 5YearsOnEastCoast's profile.
Hey, have you written about my article yet? Could you please send me the link?
I have noticed that Toonzone changed the layout.
Power Rangers Reboot! An entirely new universe of shows and movies!