C&C - Assassination Classroom - "Transfer Student Time" [10/24]

Peter Paltridge

Out To Lunch
Staff member
Koro-sensei knew what he was doing. That computer's plan was pretty flawless; she would have had him dead by graduation if he hadn't tampered with her and given her free will.

Any meaning to that post-credits scene, other than just goofing around with a different art style?

marklungo

Greetings from Honneamise
Was anyone else thinking about all the real life school shootings while watching this episode?

Peter Paltridge

Out To Lunch
Staff member
Was anyone else thinking about all the real life school shootings while watching this episode?
Was I thinking of the real-life incidents where a giant supercomputer brought out its military artillery to shoot millions of pellets that are harmless to humans at a space octopus? No, not really.

marklungo

Greetings from Honneamise
Was I thinking of the real-life incidents where a giant supercomputer brought out its military artillery to shoot millions of pellets that are harmless to humans at a space octopus? No, not really.

Valid point, but it's all about the optics.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Apparently I matter to people. That's sort of nice to know. Granted, I'd prefer more favorable opinions, but it's nice to know people care I exist, even if it's merely to wish I don't.
CNC
Here's my Ideal Disney XD schedule for next week. What do you think?
harry580 wrote on Streaker Prower's profile.
I like your profile picture, tails is my favorite
sunnsettapple wrote on Eddy_Girly's profile.
(Part 1)
Hello,
I know this is a weird long shot and I doubt you'll even get this message, but I'm doing some lost media research and I have very few leads. Some old forum posts that came up on a Google search lead me to believe there's a small chance you may be able to help.
Last month, someone found the Cyberchase pilot

Featured Posts