C&C - Aqua Teen Hunger Force "Universal Re-Monster" [9/28]

The Landstander

Thanks ants. Thants.
(edited after airing)

"Impossible! The Remonster can only be killed by stabbing him in the heart with the bonesaber of Zamebra!"
"Or in the lungs, or arms, or just stab him wherever..."
"And the saber doesn't neccessarily have to be bone."
"Yeah, just anything sharp lying around the house."
"You could poke him with a pillow and kill him."

Discloner

Spooned to death
I'm not a big ATHF fan....in fact, I hardly ever find this show funny. However any episode with these spiky alien guys makes me laugh and is good in my book. :D

"FARGATE!!"

Duke

Truer Words Were Never Spoken
TACO ISLAND! LOL!

Lol! Making fun of Shake always destroying TVs.

STARGATE! And I just watched the movie last night!

And my roommate has the first three seasons of the series!

I really hope Richard Dean Anderson guest stars.

Punk Blossom! Yay!

ID4 joke too! I love this episode!

Hehe, "We have technology beyond our comprehension."

Boo! Books are evil! No Aqua Teen books!

Finally, Frylock is standing up to Shake.

Lol. Awesome moral.

The Landstander

Thanks ants. Thants.
A+

After last week, I was worried ATHF had fallen to the level of "mediocre".

At the beginning of this episode, I was worried Emory & Oglethorpe wouldn't be funny again.

I was wrong on both accounts.

VERY wrong.

RedBoot

GO! Pringer X!
This was the greatest 12 minutes of animation ever aired in the entire world. In all universes. In every plane of existence.

Oh yes.

Duke

Truer Words Were Never Spoken
Well, no Richard Dean Anderson, but the episode was still one of the best in the entire series.

Alaskanbullworm

Looks like I'm back!
Damn, Taco Island, Plutonians, PPG with Mohawk and wheelchair Free cable = BAD, Sassy Frylock, TV pwns us but we need it

Fricken AAA

Where can I get a Remonster?

DianaGohan

The Aliens Return And This Time They Wan't Free Cable In The Aqua Teen Hunger Force "Universal Re-Monster" Episode Review.

As most of you know, the Mooninites and the Aliens are going to have their own show (or at least a pilot for it) in 2004, so here's another taste of the Alien part of the cast of "Spacecatraz." Emory and Ogelthrope were just as hilarious as they always are, with their plan to get free cable, Emory making the "crappy" Remote Monster, Ogelthrope stealing Ideas from Farscape and the Powerpuff Girls and making it diffrent and then blasting his eyes out, Emory explaining the shows they were watching, Ogelthrope being freaked out by the scary monster puppet movies and smacking Emory with the Lampshade, and the aliens being "high" and wanting food from Frylock. The rest of the team was pretty good here as well. Master Shake smacking the TV with the pole (and Frylock makes a good point. How many times as he broke the TV this year?) and kicking Meatwad out of the way, Meatwad watching the puppet shows and explaining them to Frylock, Master Shake taking advantage of the remote monster and then nearly Killing Meatwad with it, and Frylock getting a new High Def TV after using the other one to block the Portal where the aliens is ("I thought you didn't like TV" "Oh I don't. But we F****n need it"). I give this episode an A+.

Delthayre

Retired
Laughter! Paroxym's of it!

Once again, the bizarrely pathetic Neptunians and Aquateen Hunger Force's brilliantly rambling humor have reduced this once proud cynic to a quivering mass (a large quivering mass) trapped in paroxysms of laughter. The not-so-veiled Stargate references were hilarious and Oglethorpe's horror-driven paranoid breakdown and limitless stupidity were progressively funnier each time. Shake as the juvenile beastempowered by the Universal Remonster terrorizing Meatwad and Frylock's vulgar proclaimation that they ****ing need the TV capped this episode marvelously.

Better than the already better than average episode of Aquateen Hunger Force. **** out of *****

Sigma

Simply Phenomenal
This episode was deffiently the best of the new season so far and Carl wasn't even in it!

Can't wait to get this one downloaded so I can watch it over and over again. A+

skojoe

This was the funniest ATHF I have seen in a while... for the first time the stupid invaders from beyond Pluto almost rival the antics of the mooninites... I give this episode an A...

Captain Harlock

FOXHOUND revolutionary.
Not my favorite of the new episodes and not my least favorite. I don't really find Emory and Oglethorpe funny on any level. However, I did enjoy the parts of the episode without them very much. Just an above average episode - "B" worthy.

Mog

-_-
One of the best episodes period. The only thing that could have made it any better would have been a Carl one-liner. We didn't get that, but it still got an A+

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts