C&C - Aqua Teen Hunger Force - The Dressing [12/14]

Cyber E.

I think we can rule that as the greatest Dr. Weird segment ever.

wrenchien

poor space ghost! there can be only one! @_@

i like meatwad's voice in this one. he's trying to get carl for thanksgiving.

nice patdown.

shake thinks he's a martian! whee.

the robot turkey has come! stop him from using the chainsaw.

9595 ? that's a long time off.

now carl comes from 19595?!?!? what the!?

in 3004, taco will be illegal?

laser guided socks. i wish i had some.

alcoholic drunk turkey, huh? nice.

that chicken took a whiz, too?

so it's a toy, huh.

socked to death! neat end to carl.

too bad i won't live to 9595 to confirm any of this, but this is a great episode.

The Landstander

Thanks ants. Thants.
A+^1,000,000

Everything owned, from Dr. Weird's greatest opening ever to the classic ATHF ending. Best episode since Remonster.

Animation Otaku

Outside of the opening I didn't laugh out loud a whole lot, but it was a very enjoyable episode like that. Cool how they can do that.

Parallax

God, that was awesome. Great Dr. Weird opening, hillarious references, the socks are laser guided, and the ending. Hillarious.

Cyber E.

Seth Green. Dr. Weird. Cybernetic Ghost. Turkey. Tollews. Just, none wow. I did not stop laughing the entire time. Sheer brilliance. This is, arguably, the greatest episode of ATHF to date. A+++

Artemis

For Great Justice!!
"There can only be one!" :D

Yup, best Dr. Wierd opening ever. The entire episode owned. And to think I was almost mad they were reusing that "robot from the future" plot.

Sigma

Simply Phenomenal
Best Dr. Weird opening ever period! This episode owned. It wasn't as good as "Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past", but it was close.

Nin-Nin69

[CUE SQUEALING FANGIRLS]
*takes a deep breath*

Let me get this straight. Dr. Weird killed Space Ghost and put his head on while trying to interview Seth Green. Then he started to talk like the Highlander.

I couldn't stop laughing for about 10 minutes after that scene. I don't even remembered what hapened in the episode beside the robot turkey and the socks with guided lazers.

:D

Tienshin

LOL INTERNET >:'D
Everything about this episode is better than anything I have ever done in life. Which is sad. But at the same time also funny.

But not really.

Mog

-_-
Too good for words.

"What's that you're eating?"

"It's your...*Turkeys ready socks*..your..*Red dots line up Carl*...Momma." *Socks fire*

DianaGohan

You Better Not Have Forgotten "The Dressing" Because The Aqua Teen Hunger Force Has 5000 Tom Turkeys Read To Blast You With Laser Guided Socks.

Great episode, and a true follow up to "Cybernetic Ghost Of Christmas Past From The Future". Highlights include the opening where Dr.Weird puts on the Space Ghost (watching "Idlewild South" we know how he died) to Meatwad having a whole bunch of notes in his head (along with Jiggly Billy from "Dumber Dolls" and Squirrley from "Balloonenstien"), Shake eating through Frylock's grace, the robot turkey showing up randomly and telling his story about radioactive chickens and time travel and needing to save a dead turkey in order to protect the rebellion (Which is the same robot from "CGoCPftF" but this time in a Tom Turkey shell), The Teens realizing he's a drunk liar and having to put up with him and then end where thousands of Tom Turkey robots with laser guided socks shoot at Carl. I was going to ask why they didn't air this right after thanksgiving, but it fits in here for some reason. I give this episode an A+.

Beat

Retired
The turkey's shooting Carl with the socks, priceless. And the best thing on tonight.

Morac

Infrequent Poster
There can be only one!

weird_ghost.jpg

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts