C&C - Aqua Teen Hunger Force - Super Sirloin [8/31]

The Landstander

Thanks ants. Thants.
New Aqua Teens.

First of 18.

Episode description:

“Super Sirloin”- At the request of a rapper named Sir Loin, Meatwad collects food and garbage for a very dubious hunger drive.

Discuss...if you wish.

RedBoot

GO! Pringer X!
You all owe me 10 bucks.

Oh, and this was the best Dr.Weird opening ever.

Episode was good too, I'm glad that ATHF has a decent group of re-occurring villains. Only problem I had with the episode was how Shake more or less disappeared at the end. Still a good episode, though the slaughterhouse bit wasn't as surprising as the original exploding fast food place.

DoubleNeg said:
Wah?

And a very funny episode, I was very shocked at Chris' persona. Great ending. :)

Nah, that was a joke.

But he should win a grammy, if you ask me...

moreysurf8

not only possible, essential
That was a great episode, The Dr. Weird opening, Shake with the chainsaw, Meatwad getting into metal, and of course MC Chris. I'd write a longer review, but the episode speaks for itself.

My Grade: A

Sigma

Simply Phenomenal
ATHF does it again with another great episode. It was great the way they brought Mc Pee Pants back as Sir Loin and now Meatwad is influenced by only Heavy Metal music now we may see Danzig make a return appearance sometime in the future. Can't wait to download this episode so I can watch it about 30 more times. :D

DianaGohan

MC Pee Pants Returns... But Not The Way You Would Think in the Aqua Teen Hunger Force "Super Sirloin" Episode Review.

Well now MC Pee Pants is among the return Aqua Teen Villians, but reincarnated as the Cow with a diaper Sir Loin. While very similar this was still a great episode. From the beginning to Dr.Weird putting an antler in his crotch ("How do you go to the bathroom?"), Meatwad listening to Sir Loin's lyrics and taking the team's food, Shake having all this expensive food while the rest of the team get sand and dog crap (literally), Carl spitting in Meatwad's donation bag, Frylock discovering the truth about Sir Loin, Sir Loin's plan to gather garbage which will attract files which will spit out a sort of acid Sir Loin will gather to break the wall of the bank, steal the money and buy lawn furniture, Frylock sending Sir Loin to the Butcher House, and Meatwad calling the devil. I give this episode an A.

Delthayre

Retired
w00t!

Once again, Aquateen Hunger Force does not dissapoint. It was unsettling, but Carl's bit was wonderful, as always. And MC Chris did a terrific job.

Mog

-_-
They shouldn't have shown the "SlaughterHouse" sign before he went in. That would have made it a little more "surprising." I at first thought it was a pass to a neck brace, like the ones they use when you castrate or give shots.

Overall, it was a crazy and funny episode.
A.

IWDP Lim

ZybaFn To Your Doorze
It should be intresting to see how they're gonna top this ep in the next 117/15 weeks. Especially the Dr. Weird opening...

This is definitly the only show worthy of replacing Space Ghost.

Rabi~en~Rose

idolmaster
that really was great! "sir loin" hahaha mc pee pants does it again! once frylock said he sounded familiar I knew we were in for anothe fun ride! shake did disappear at the end but I'm sure its cause he was busy eating his steak and eggs lol
chicken.gif

Dogasu

Rubber ducks kill babies?
Great episode. I wonder what MC Pee Pants will come back as next.

Loved the bit with Master Shake and the chainsaw. "Now I can chop down that tree out front..."

The Landstander

Thanks ants. Thants.
Great

I don't really think the slaughterhouse joke was supposed to be "a suprise"...I thought it was obvious.

That being said, the episode was good, but when the cow Sir Loin showed up, it got excellent. The convo between Meatwad/Frylock/Sir Loin was one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. So, up to ATHF goodness.

(Y'Know, I think ATHF just keeps getting better as it goes along...if this episode is any indication, the next 17 should kick ass)

Duke

Truer Words Were Never Spoken
Heh, I liked how he kept falling down, that was a nice touch. I also liked when Shake revealed all the good food he had to Frylock. Frylock's "STEAK AND EGGS!?" was awesome.

tigerrunner

Conveniently not dead
It was OK... Sir Loin was cool, because cows rock. But I really hope that this whole "rapper tells Meatwad to do something and he does it" theme stops here. Not to say that this was a bad episode, it was quite good, in fact. I'm just afraid that these episodes will just get worse and worse. As for the actual song, it wasn't as good as "I want candy". That was the bomb diggity, yo. (What?)

Behonkiss

Just put an X here and here...
Something should have been shown at the end regarding Shake and his lost-and-found breakfast. Ah well.

I really hope we'll see Pee Pants/Loin again. Having him reincarnated every time is an awesome idea. I'm just worried that the same plot devices will be used repeatedly, like they were here.

And I'm dying for a "Satan's minion" Meatwad screencap. Anyone?

Matthew Williams

Owns A Homey The Clown Shirt
Same here. That Satan's Demon Meatwad is avatar material.

as for the episode... bizarre as hell (aren't they all)? But funny as hell. Meatwad/Sir Loin's speech was the hizzy, fo shizzy.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Any degenerates here?
If so, Rule 34 is set to get a revolution soon...
Overs the years, I have come to understand how tone & attitude is something that isn't easy to convey in a typed/written format like the Internet.
A character on The Simpsons made the case that animation is a field built on plagiarism. I think the same thing could be said for comic books and video games, as well.

Just ask, and I could provide examples for both.
Asa wrote on thomas2313412's profile.
Did you ever hear any news about the new animated PPG being revived by Hanna-Barbera Studios? If so, do you look forward to it?

New word for today* is "Taft-Hartleying".

*Discovered it a couple days ago, but put it off until now.

Featured Posts