C&C - Aqua Teen Hunger Force - "Antenna" [12/8]

v1cious

Haters gonna hate
i have absolutely no idea what this episode was about. this made no sense at all.

The Myst

Truthiness for Springfield
That was weird as hell but George Lowe was hilarious. Everything he said was classic.

Moto Pete

We Bare-ly Pete's
That was very werid, but the "Handjob" Commet saved it.

Meatwad: "$50 dollers for a autograph, A Handjob better come with that"

George Lowe: " It does"

livingfruitvirus

No! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!
George manages to get a local reference in for us. "The nutty guys. Larry and Eric." Larry and Eric, aka The Regular Guys, used to host a show on WKLS, which George Lowe did the voiceover work for. WKLS was also co-founded by Don "Tanzut" Kennedy. That's what the K stands for.

Beat

Retired
Weird but very funny. See? Gross out violence can work if done correctly, like here.

btv

This episode was pretty good. Although none of it really felt like it fit together, I enjoyed the entire episode.

B+

The Landstander

Thanks ants. Thants.
Haha what the hell

This had a nice surreal flow to it AND it was funny. George Lowe being in anything makes it slightly better than it already is.

Ahiru-kun

There are some slight character changes in this season. Firstly, the loveable idiot in Shake is starting to overtake the loveable jerk seeing as how he's all buddy buddy with Meatwad. Meatwad is being less of an idiot lately. And as I stated before, Carl is more friendly to the Aqua Teens.

A- for this episode.

Zach Logan

We are Maji!
Although I missed the first episode, I think it's safe to say this was the first really good episode of the season. I'm glad to see they still have that "ATHF" charm.

Classic Speedy

Be vewy twippy
Staff member
Reporter
is it just me or did frylock sound different this episode??
It's not you; he was a lot more mellow, like he was back in the very first episodes. It was weird to watch that, then "THE" right afterwards when he had more energy to his pissed off demeanor.

About the episode: It was... weird. It'll probably take a couple more viewings for me to really like it. But George Lowe's incessant chatter was kinda funny.

Master Moron

Although I missed the first episode, I think it's safe to say this was the first really good episode of the season. I'm glad to see they still have that "ATHF" charm.

No, the first episode, Dickisode, was hilarious and was the best episode of the season.

Don_East

A regular character.
One of the aliens was Beavis & Butthead creator Mike Judge. The alien has some of Mike's Skeletor impression in some scenes.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

idea for a toonami april fools/daylight savings thing- air the Fleischer Superman cartoons again. There’s nothing stopping them, they’re public domain
How would you guys launch a kids tv channel in 2024?
I returned to Youtube for community posting purposes only.
I can't wait for the dubbed Bocchi the Rock!
Question: What is it about animation that always keeps you coming back for more even sometimes bad movies/shows?

Featured Posts