C&C - April Fool Prank 2020 [4/1]

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
It's time for Adult Swim to pull another prank on us this year!

Here's the thread to talk about whatever happens tonight at midnight. (EDIT: It's a night of premieres!)

Updates:
-New Primal.
-The Rick & Morty anime short + season 4B announcement.
-New Dream Corp, LLC.
-New Tigtone.
-YOLO: Crystal Fantasy series premiere.
-New The Shivering Truth.
-New Robot Chicken.
-New Lazor Wulf.
-JJ Villard's Fairy Tales series premiere.
-New 12 oz. Mouse.
-New Tender Touches.
-Smiling Friends pilot.

Last edited:

Nobodyman

Oh s**t. It's a new episode of Primal.

Okay, zombie dinosaurs is, admittedly, something I did not expect from this show.

And Fang's alive, I guess.

Yeah, this is what we wanted right now is an episode about a plague.

How is that thing so durable? Half its body is gone.

Last edited:

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
New The Shivering Truth.

Now it's a new Robot Chicken.

Last edited:

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
The 12.oz Mouse has returned!!!

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Heh, Post Malone.

A new episode of Primal. SWEET. Episode itself, creepy as hell. Zombie virus dinosaur.

Rick and Morty trailer. Nice! May 3 it is.

Dan's Revenge

List keeper
I wish there was some way I could see the new episodes considering how I missed them.

Do you have cable/satellite with the benefit of the west CN feed? [as] soon to start on that.

EDIT: Wow apologies Eldorado... nvm... didn't realize it was actually early April 1st

So... I guess... unless we're able to see it on [as].com, we wait until it replays on TV

Last edited:

PicardMan

Staff member
Reporter
So... I guess... unless we're able to see it on [as].com, we wait until it replays on TV

They are not streaming or on On Demand. Looked for Primal. Also looked for Primal DVR recordings and it didn't record because it was probably listed as April Fools programming or some placeholder. Considering I don't care much about Adult Swim comedy, no wonder I missed it and didn't expect it.

Dan's Revenge

List keeper
They are not streaming or on On Demand. Looked for Primal. Also looked for Primal DVR recordings and it didn't record because it was probably listed as April Fools programming or some placeholder. Considering I don't care much about Adult Swim comedy, no wonder I missed it and didn't expect it.

Their regular lineup may have also been what was seen on respective guides, with a benefit for those who stick around after midnight and of course, those who show up with a level of expectancy.

Year after year I should be telling myself that even if I may not necessarily care for a bunch of what's on, it definitely pays to be curious. We're not cats so it's okay!

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Adult Swim has posted all the premiere dates on their Twitter.

Looks like Machu Picchu IS getting a season 2 after all.

PicardMan

Staff member
Reporter
I guess we have to wait until fall to watch that one Primal episode if you didn't know to DVR it. Dammit.

Reactions: RDG

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts