Butch Hartman Cartoons Crossover Short

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

On the Nickelodeon youtube page, there's a 2-3 minute short that crosses over Butch Hartman's 4 shows.

PapaGreg

Open bar knock yourself out
Damn kitty is really short

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Dudley

Staff member
That was both pretty neat, and a really weird experience.
I think this is the first official Danny Phantom cartoon in ten years. I'm glad this wasn't a full length special.

jaylop97

Staff member
Good thing that the DP Main cast was still he same, though I thought it wasn't real until I got to watch the short and yeah I liked it.

Toonatic

It was pretty cool.

Times like this, I wish Bunsen could go the hand-drawn route for next season (if it gets a next season).

Eldorado

Since this was made for Nicktoons 25th Anniversary who knows how many shorts like this we'll get.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Since this was made for Nicktoons 25th Anniversary who knows how many shorts like this we'll get.
What makes you say this was made for the Nicktoons 25th anniversary? I think we would've gotten this last year if that was the case.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
I thought that was kind of pointless. Basically nothing happened. And it was hardly original. All of them came through a portal and that's it. Really odd crossover short. Seems to me they did it just for the sake of it to make those shows relevant again.

alfa9delta

Hey, Where's Perry ?
I thought that was kind of pointless. Basically nothing happened. And it was hardly original. All of them came through a portal and that's it.

I thought the same. There's no plot in that short. But anyway it was cool to watch it, since I've been a fan of FOP and Danny Phantom for years.

Hartman said in an Instragram story that there will be Danny Phantom news "soon". I wonder if he was talking about this short or something else

CoolEric158

She rocks both ways.
Seeing Danny Phantom and the game in Flash is pretty surreal, but I'm not sure if it's a good kind of surreal. Outside of that, 'twas a cute little short, and it was nice to see characters like Danny and Dudley one more time.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Here's the Nick Animation Podcast featuring the voice cast of Danny Phantom :)

We’re GOING GHOST! Get ready to enter the Phantom fan dimension as Danny Phantom cast members David Kaufman (Danny), Grey Griffin (Sam), Rickey D’Shon Collins (Tucker), and Colleen O’Shaughnessey (Jazz) join Hector in the ghost portal. The cast talks about their favorite Phantom fan theories, the chemistry between Danny and Sam, and recently reuniting to record the “The Fairly Odd Phantom" an animated short that combines all of the iconic Nick characters from the world of Butch Hartman. So prepare to start singing, “Gonna catch ‘em all, 'cause he’s Danny Phantom!”

zajgrg

@Checkerboard Exactly what you said. The characters were there for the sake of being there and combining 4 shows together in one short that has a runtime of 3 minutes is messy even before you watch it.
But, I guess they were trying to just put them all in a same place. All in all, it was a fun little short and it was funny to see the characters interact with each other.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts