Bunsen is a Beast Series Talkback

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
i hate to say this, but i'm not sure if zap2it release date for Bunsen are accurate... We'll wait and see if new Bunsen for sure shows up on Nick schedule grid on zap2it..
Wait, now that I see Bunsen at 5:30PM on schedule on zap2it April 10 week Nickelodeon schedule, but it's weird it didn't list episode title. I think it's a placeholder..
It seems at least the new episode is accurate since it's showing up on the Nick listings.
http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlist...000&stnNum=11006&channel=&sgt=grid&aid=zap2it

But yeah, I'm wondering if those reruns are just placeholderders, too.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
i hate to say this, but i'm not sure if zap2it release date for Bunsen are accurate... We'll wait and see if new Bunsen for sure shows up on Nick schedule grid on zap2it..
Wait, now that I see Bunsen at 5:30PM on schedule on zap2it April 10 week Nickelodeon schedule, but it's weird it didn't list episode title. I think it's a placeholder..
Okay, now it's been updated with what episodes will be airing.

Mandouga

...yeah. I think Sesame Street is gonna want to have a word with Butch Hartman (and the rest of the people making the show, for that matter)...

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
Cookie Monster
You mean like this?
Cookie Monster USAT_1478046170218_6692962_ver1.0.JPG

kanc

...yeah. I think Sesame Street is gonna want to have a word with Butch Hartman (and the rest of the people making the show, for that matter)...
I don't think that has anything to do with it, though episode title seems obvious. But anyways Cookie Monster for Sesame Street, as character has deep cravings for cookies. But the episode "Cookie Monster", according to synopsis on zap2it: Amanda was turned into a ferocious beast and causes panic at school after eating Bunsen's beast cookies.

In other words Amanda was turned into monster, but she does not have any cravings for foods at all in my opinion.

jaylop97

Staff member
I see they are still doing Sat morning premieres, definitely fits for a better score in Bunsens favor.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts