Bunsen is a Beast Series Talkback

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,321 5
Wonder though if they will pull it and air it on Nicktoons closer to Christmas.
Looks like you're right about this Bunsen Christmas is pulled from Nick schedule as someone already posted it. But unknown if this episode will move to Nicktoons..

Figures of how poor treatment Nick handles for animation handling

Spacething7474

Click the image to change your avatar.
May 21, 2017
Ratings
Minnesota. Just Minnesota.
Looks like you're right about this Bunsen Christmas is pulled from Nick schedule as someone already posted it. But unknown if this episode will move to Nicktoons..

The Instagram account of Bunsen stated it would air on December 18 (but it probably might not).

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,321 5
So if Christmas special will air on Nicktoons Monday Dec 18, I hope zap2it and thefutoncritic should update those, and if that's the case, then I wonder starting with "Hair Today Gone Tomorrow"/"Ice Dream" will air on Dec 19 (originally was Dec 18), following pattern. Though last two Dec 28 and Dec 29 each airing 10 min episode, if my calculations is right..then maybe Dec 29 episode will be "Snooze Alarm"/"Split Decision". And also as being said, there may be one or no episodes left..

Mar 2, 2013
Ratings
S. Florida

The show didn’t even last 10 months on the main Nick channel. It’s a shame too because the Halloween special didn’t do too bad either. Nick seriously needs to stop throwing every other Nicktoon away, IT’S GETTING TOO OLD!

Cartoon Ruler

Dec 11, 2011
Ratings
1,920 7
Galloway, NJ
Ugh...once again, shame on Nick. It had one job to do and it was to at least air the show's Christmas special before being moved entirely to Nicktoons, but now that ain't happening. I may not be a huge fan of Bunsen, but man its sad to see how poorly mistreated it has gotten this year (it had decent ratings but we all know how mad greedy Nick is). Say goodbye to Welcome to the Wayne and possibly ALVINNN!!! and the Chipmunks soon.

At this point, Nick should just became the SpongeBob/Loud House channel and NOT get any more new Nicktoons.

ShadowBeast

May 9, 2013
Ratings
1,959 10
Elizabeth,NJ
Yes. The Christmas special was scheduled for the main channel, not Nicktoons.
That's what I meant with my original post. When I said Nickelodeon, I was referring to the main channel.

I quit watching Bunsen when I heard about this, I realized the plots are the same ones over and over again:
Bunsen gets introduced to an Earth object, Amanda tries to ruin it for him, repeat steps one and two and that's Bunsen is a Beast.
That's how TUFF Puppy was too, after it's first season. Dudley does something stupid, Dudley has to fix his stupid mistake, Kitty gets hurt because of Dudley, repeat.

DeanBurrito25

Jan 15, 2009
Ratings
705 4
mattdeanart.com
Too bad about Bunsen. Then again, it did seem to fall in the formulaic slump of Hartman's lesser successful shows so oh well.

Between TUFF Puppy, Noog Network and this, you gotta wonder if these other cartoons he's created up to now have been his way of trying to move on from Fairly OddParents once and for all. I feel each cancelled non-FOP show or failed project is equivalent to an additional season of FOP. It even sounds like he's interested in continuing Danny Phantom, for crying out loud. I doubt he'd admit that, though, especially considering how long he's been with Nick. He's smart not to burn any bridges, but I wonder if even he feels like continuing the show.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

SweetShop209 wrote on PinkiePie97's profile.
Hey there. I want to ask something. For "Streamtopia", since preschool shows aren't talked about online that much, I'm thinking of creating 2 cumulative threads for Netflix and Amazon's preschool shows so that any news can just be posted there instead of individual threads. May I have permission to post them?
Happy 20th birthday to PPG. Even in the good times and the bad times, you're still a show worth watching.
Holy smokes! Churned out 15 freaking pages of the latest Gilda and Meek today! I am in the freaking zone and so happy with how things are going in the final issue I will be posting on Toon Zone.
Asa
Happy 90th birthday to Mickey, 20th birthday to PPG, and 30th birthday to LBT & O&C.
Happy 20th Birthday to the one, the only... THE POWERPUFF GIRLS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCA1cifF4fY