Bunsen is a Beast Series Talkback

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
And that source is wikia which is not reliable source, and also that said there is no official source that says that
Well it did say that the news was confirmed by some Nickelodeon staff members!

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It is getting a little repetitive.

This is really Butch Hartman going through the motions. Same villain, same music, same plots.

Watching the end of the Bunsen Halloween episode (I admittedly had to skip through parts of it, it was so tedious) to the scene where Tooti- I mean Darcy is crying because she didn't get any candy or something, and Timm- I mean Mikey, gives her his candy to make her happy. Definitely feels a little deja vu right there... except, it just sort of lacks the heart or reasoning behind it, after all Darcy sort of brought it upon herself! But that was the only remotely nice thing about that special, everything else was just cringe-worthy.

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
Watching the end of the Bunsen Halloween episode (I admittedly had to skip through parts of it, it was so tedious) to the scene where Tooti- I mean Darcy is crying because she didn't get any candy or something, and Timm- I mean Mikey, gives her his candy to make her happy. Definitely feels a little deja vu right there... except, it just sort of lacks the heart or reasoning behind it, after all Darcy sort of brought it upon herself! But that was the only remotely nice thing about that special, everything else was just cringe-worthy.
I have yet to see the special myself but i'll take your word for it.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The remaining episodes from season 1 (and likely the series) are scheduled to premiere on Nicktoons over 2 weeks starting December 18.

kanc

I'm not surprised...then again Nick did have bad history handling with animations especially Butch Hartman's.. I wonder if same thing will happen with Welcome to the Wayne, didn't it renew for season 2?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

CNC
today's my birthday, but it's more of a "sad birthday" than a "happy birthday" to me, because I'm still having a mental breakdown over my past. ugh.
Asa wrote on wonderfly's profile.
With the Omicron variant spreading in South Africa, do you think it's a good time to reopen the COVID-19 discussion board or are you going to keep it closed for good?
This special is worth it just to see Ben Schwartz rap about latkes.

someone once told me that the Korean language is like if the Chinese and Japanese languages melted into each other and came up with something different
The Loud House > Riverdale

Featured Posts