"Bugs Bunny Builders" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

RoyalRubble

Staff member
A new Looney Tunes show is in the works for the Cartoonito preschool block on Cartoon Network and HBO Max.

Bugs Bunny Builders (working title) – Produced by Warner Bros. Animation and built on the solid comedic foundation of the iconic Looney Tunes, Bugs Bunny Builders brings the wackiness, humor and slapstick we’ve grown to love to a new preschool audience. At ACME Construction Company Bugs Bunny and Lola Bunny manage a crew of builders that, quite frankly, should not be anywhere near a construction site. However, by working together as a team, Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, Tweety and others use their tools and wild vehicles to pull off some of the looniest construction jobs ever.

Comments?

harry580

everytime I heard the word bugs bunny builders I think the theme song be like this

bugs bunny builders
can we fix it
bugs bunny builders
yes we can

JMTV Studios

I'd already talked about Bugs Bunny Builders in another thread, so why not bring it up here:

I mean, it's funny to me because this will be the first time in almost 20 years that Looney Tunes will have a preschool show. From the looks of the preview, the art style kinda reminds me of Looney Tunes Show 2011 and mixing of the construction aspect of Bob the Builder. I'm legitimately curious about what they're gonna do with it. I'm aware that Boomerang currently aired Baby Looney Tunes, but it would've been nice if Cartoonito put it on there as special treat. Plus, I would love to see a Baby Looney Tunes style reunion in Bugs Bunny Builders. I know that HBO Max's Looney Tunes Cartoons already brought back other classic characters, so why not do it again? I mean, it got Lola back again, now let's bring Petunia Pig, Melissa Duck, Taz, Speedy, Marvin, Pepe, and more. Bring those back because one of things that I was disappointed with Baby Looney Tunes is they brought back the other classic characters as camoes and never utilized them very well, with the exception of Wile E Coyote and Roadrunner. So I'm hoping that Bugs Bunny Builders can actually fix that. As long as they did that, I'll be completely satisfied.

everytime I heard the word bugs bunny builders I think the theme song be like this

bugs bunny builders
can we fix it
bugs bunny builders
yes we can

Yeah, I'm getting Bob the Builder vibes from that.

PF9

We still need a sequel series to BLT depicting the Tunes as high school students, with Floyd as vice principal.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Indeed, they put Bob the Builder and The Looney Tunes Show in a blender and this came out.

SweetShop209

Sam Bissonnette is writing for Bugs Bunny Builders. She previously worked on Blaze And The Monster Machines and Madagascar: A Little Wild and some digital PBS Kids material. She also used to be a teacher.

SweetShop209

Chelsea Holt is working on Bugs Bunny Builders. Some of the projects she worked on include Wabbit/New Looney Tunes, Looney Tunes Cartoons, DC Superhero Girls 2019, and The Casagrandes.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

This cell was owned by June Foray.

Today is officially my 19th birthday!
The birthday thread is not updated since RegularCapital's birthday. If someone wants to greet, go to that thread.
Asa
Finally started playing Mario Sunshine on Nintendo Switch after many years.

I never got to finish the whole game as a kid, so I'll be able to finish it for the first time, ever :D.
So, the new Crispy Chicken Sandwich at McDonald's is just a glorified and more expensive version of the McChicken...without mayonnaise. But wait! If you pay more for the DELUXE Crispy Chicken sandwich, you CAN get mayonnaise :rolleyes:
harry580 wrote on ShadowBlinky's profile.
hey, I like your profile pic because Horton hears a who is my favorite movie

Featured Posts