Latest News & Videos

slai

Reporter
Reporter
Aug 29, 2011
Saint Paul, MN
NICKELODEON’S HIT PRESCHOOL SERIES BUBBLE GUPPIES MAKES A SPLASH WITH SEASON PREMIERE’S BRAND-NEW GUPPY, FRIDAY, SEPT. 27, AT 12 P.M. (ET/PT)
NEW YORK–Sept. 17, 2019–Nickelodeon’s hit preschool series Bubble Guppies will make a splash with the debut of an all-new season and a brand-new guppy on Friday, Sept. 27, at 12 p.m. (ET/PT). Season five of Bubble Guppies (26 half-hour episodes) will introduce Zooli, a spunky and smart student, animal expert and fin-tastic friend to the guppies’ school class. Together, the guppies will dance, sing, play and learn valuable lessons as they embark on all-new underwater adventures.

In the season five premiere, “The New Guppy!,” the guppies must figure out how to stop the Sea Witch (voiced by Carol Kane, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt) after she takes their magical jewels and attempts to rule the Seven Seas.  The new season of Bubble Guppies will also...
Continue reading...

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

TBS has been airing a lot of "Close Enough" ads in anticipation for its HBO Max launch.

The pool is closed because of dinosaurs.
And the winner of the competition is Muppet Babies 2018, which got 2 votes. TOTS got 1 vote. Thanks to everyone who took part. The article will be up July 18.

I wanna watch some old cartoons on TV but this month they decided to remove it.
Yes I’m still here. Some mental issues but there’s stuff I’m ready for like new Mao Mao and Close Enough, the latter I waited on for 3 years.