Britney's Sis Joins Cast of 'All That'

GrayGhost

The Return
Originally posted by Chibi Kageboshi
I hate Nick Cannon so much... he think he's the king of Nickelodeon not to mention he thinks he's a great rapper and he isnt.. ive seen his videos and his songs suck. And i hate his "i'm so cool everyone likes me and im friends with all the celebs" attitude. Not to mention his show sucks as much as Amanda's. I also hate Danny from Pete and Pete.

Nick Cannon is a loser.

Mackenzie Rainelle

Anime Psychoanalyst
Am I the only one who can't stand ANY of the SNICK programming? All That has officially fallen off a cliff, I despise Taina because of the main character (the side characters are pretty decent though)....As for Sunday's TEENick....Urgh. I used to watch "Caitlin's Way" until the schedule got screwed and I kept missing it. Is that show still even airing?

JohnStewart-GL

Mighty JLU memba
I dont know whats worse: All That or the Amanda show. the Jokes are cheesy and stupid.Britney's sis will only add to this painful show. Every now and then i watch Taina and the Nick Cannon show. there at least funny 50 % o the time.

Floydian Slip

ASTRONOMY DOMINE
the amanda show is the stupidest show ever. there is no way in hell it's filmed in front of a live audence that would laugh that much. never once have i laughed at The Amada show, outof the 3 episodes i was forced to watch.

GoufCustom

Mr. Pink
The Amanda Show and All That are horrid. It actually makes me want to commit hari-kari. NONE of Nick's live shows are funny... NONE.

Mackenzie Rainelle

Anime Psychoanalyst
Originally posted by GoufCustom
The Amanda Show and All That are horrid. It actually makes me want to commit hari-kari. NONE of Nick's live shows are funny... NONE.

Ack, use "seppeku". "hari-kari" is an insulting term Westerners who knew Japanese gave the ritual suicide and if you say it to anyone from Japan, they'll think you're one of the rudest people alive.

Nightwing

WF Old Man
I stopped watching ALL THAT, and Nick in general since like '95, so I have NO idea what you people are talking about. But from what you're saying, your illustrating the reason WHY I stopped watching. :p You can ooonly go downhill.

Oh well. It sounds typical anyway. TEEN nick? Pfft. Who didn't see that one coming. Anyway, I just hope Britney's little sister takes advantages of whatever talent she has now. Her big sister lost her beautiful booming singing voice once puberty hit.

GoufCustom

Mr. Pink
Originally posted by Mackenzie Rainelle

Ack, use "seppeku". "hari-kari" is an insulting term Westerners who knew Japanese gave the ritual suicide and if you say it to anyone from Japan, they'll think you're one of the rudest people alive.

Ack, I'll commit "seppuku". :p .Mackenzie, your not Japanese and I am not in Japan. So, who's really going to be insulted? :D

Sandro

All That was great when it first started. When Lori Beth was doing the Vital Info. and the loud librarian sketches. Those were great. Josh Server was my favorite with his Jimmy Bond sketches. And a little girl playing Ross Perot; how great is that? Then it started sucking. This new cast just plain blows. Britney's sister can't really hurt them but really can't help them either.

Lonestarr

Stop eating my sesame cake!
Staff member
Look you guys i just wrote the script for the next show:

Girl1: "uhh..... i just farted"

Girl2: "lets sprey chocolate syrup to make it smell better"

Boy1: "ahhh we made a mess"

Girl1: "CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE" (Dancing while screaming this)

Boy1: (Fall on floor)

Girl2: (dance and throw oranges)

-END-

That wouldn't wash; it's way too intelligent for the new "All That". I haven't been watching the newer episodes and given this bit of news, my viewing habits won't change one iota. I did, however, catch a few moments of a Kenan Thompson-hosted ep one day. Much like Norm Macdonald shining through the muck when he hosted SNL, Kenan made me laugh with the returns of Superdude and Principal Pimpel. (That's another thing; the older eps didn't rely heavily on celebrity guests. How very odd.)

Also, "The Amanda Show" lost all appeal when John(ny) Kassir got the boot, and add me to the list of people who can't stand Nick Cannon; what (or who;)) did he do to merit his own show?!

Nickdisk

i was kind of surprised when Nick got rid of Josh Server (i dont think it was his decision to leave), sinse he's one of the best, and was there from the pilot episode of All That :(

i love The Amanda Show, espcially the Dancing Lobsters :D

Taina keeps on getting better
i agree about that :) the latest season is much better than the first one :)

Dark Spider

Moderator of Kiyone Love
Yes everyone, All That is still on and its still sucking. Along with everyone else, I haven't watched the show since 1999/2000 when most of the original cast disappeared.

The best actors on the show was Kenan, Kel, Josh Server, Lori Beth Denberg. The show was at its best when it was just the original cast (with Amanda since she started in the show's second season replacing original member Angelina). But then most of the cast started to disappear, until only Kenan, Kel, Josh and Lori were left. Then Lori left for the Steve Harvery Show. Then Kenan and Kel left for their own careers. Then Josh was the last of the original cast members to leave.

Some of the best sketches were from the original cast such as Detective Dan, SuperDude, Randy and Mandy (I miss Angelina so much), The librarian, Pizzaface, Vital Information, The Island Girls, Okrah (Oprah spoof), Maven and Clavis (Kenan and Kel have such great chemistry together), Good Burger, and yes, even Ask Ashely was great (even though Amanda was super hyper)

But then the 2nd generation of cast members came in. We were treated to such "great" people as Christy Knowings (MY GOD she was so cute :eek: I wanted to seriously marry her one day), Nick Cannon, Danny Tamberelli (Little Pete from "Pete and Pete), and Leon. They were okay, mainly because they had fragments of the original cast to help them, but they were okay. I really enjoyed the segment with Leon and that sock puppet, and the segment with those two ghetto girls working in a convience store. But that was it though. Vital Information with Danny Tamberelli sucked because it got totally random and crazy.

Now we are in the 3rd generation of cast members. This cast is TOTALLY new with none of the previous cast members back now (which is too bad because I will seriously miss Christy Knowings' beauty). They all suck. Instead of inventive comedy, they're into random, loud, slapstick comedy. Seriously, all they do on the show is yell about something. It gets really annoying after awhile. I doubt that Brittany's sister will save this show from hell now.

A COUPLE OF NOTES:

-All That did not make Nick Cannon. Cannon was on the show for only one or two season I think. He also did jobs for Nick outside of All That, like hosting Snick, Teen Nick (when it first started), and some concerts that Nick held. He also acted as a sort of VJ for Nick with some music videos. Not to mention that he has his own show now. Nick Cannon is like Nickelodeon's rising star or something. He shot from working on All That to doing his own show in a course of a year or two.

-Christy Knowings, I love you! My number is (203) 555-2494! Please Call me and we can go out on a date or something!

(I'm just kidding, I wouldn't forsake Kiyone like that :) )

PC!

lolwut?

britney spears SISTER??!!!!

...all that...so bad...

...not possible...

...it CAN get worse....

man, i miss the good ol' days. when the show WASNT a walking advertisement...

Squall

Calm Before The Storm
Ouch! :(

You guys are being awfully hard on an 11-year-old girl who, just like everyone else out there, wants to be successful in their chosen profession, and is willing to climb the ladder to success. Does the fact that her sister, Britney Spears, has already worked hard and become successful, helped her out? Sure. But she'd be stupid not to use that fact to her advantage!

Besides, she had to audition for the part, like everyone else did. Saying "My older sister is Britney Spears" may have gotten her an audition, but she had to earn her spot on this TV show, just like all the other kids did. :)

BTW, I haven't watched Nickelodeon since the "Double Dare," "Hey Dude," and "Inspector Gadget" days (late 1980's), so I know nothing about this "All That" TV show, or this Nick Cannon. But hey, I'm not gonna put down Ms. Spears or Mr. Cannon, because I don't know them personally, and hey, they're working hard for their money, just like the rest of us! :)

Chibi Kageboshi

The Sessy Bizatch
You guys are being awfully hard on an 11-year-old girl who, just like everyone else out there, wants to be successful in their chosen profession, and is willing to climb the ladder to success. Does the fact that her sister, Britney Spears, has already worked hard and become successful, helped her out? Sure. But she'd be stupid not to use that fact to her advantage!

I completely agree.... all im really saying is she shouldnt have picked All That cuz that show aint going anywhere.

Squall

Calm Before The Storm

I completely agree.... all im really saying is she shouldnt have picked All That cuz that show aint going anywhere.

Well, you gotta start somewhere, right? :) When you're a beginner, you take what you can get, work hard and gain valuable experience, then use that experience to work your way up the ladder. That's the way every profession works -- the entertainment industry is no exception. :D

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Pikwik Pack, the TMNT formula, goes preschool. Swap out the pizza for taco.
Anybody know whats the theme for SpongeBob episodes 8pm hour for weekdays starting Monday? They haven't advertised what for.
Well here's something i forgot existed, E-Cards. Do they still make those especially ones with these two characters.
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...p-crop/width/300/height/300?cb=20160320100715
Was Mufasa's death ever spoiled during marketing for the original Lion King? I didn't exist when Lion King's original run in theater run.