Boomerang USA Ratings Thread

JTOONSAnimation

It's been a while since I've posted ratings here.
May 8
Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz: 165,000 (0.04)

Wow, Boomerang is available in very few households, airs nothing but reruns, receives/gives absolutely no promotion and still brings in a decent amount of views, I guess this is why Disney XD, TeenNick, and Nicktoons give little effort these days.

jaylop97

Staff member
It's good that both Wacky Races and Dorothy are scoring above 100 thousand, even with a lack of announcement, they are both doing really well.

jaylop97

Staff member
Ratings continue to do well, good that both shows are still around airing at good timeslots as well.

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
Wow , they didn't promote it , the guides still say Tom and Jerry and still does that well. Interesting.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts