Boomerang (US) News & Discussion II: Rebrand

SpongieLoud

Bingo Bango!
I really hope Scooby Doo and Guess Who makes a channel premiere next month. It would perfect for Halloween. But I highly doubt it. I bet the schedule is going to be the exact same or maybe one small change.

ToonDude03

“Heavens to Murgatroyd!”
I was watching Boomerang today when I saw a promo saying that everyday at 1pm, they'll be showing different incarnations of Scooby-Doo every day in October.

Reactions: RDG

SpongieLoud

Bingo Bango!
I was watching Boomerang today when I saw a promo saying that everyday at 1pm, they'll be showing different incarnations of Scooby-Doo every day in October.
Maybe they will show finally show Guess Who. I’ve been wanting to catch up on that show but I didn’t want to pay for the subscription.

DonTrashRoom

Have a nice trip, see you next fall
The new schedule for October is out.

6:00a - Baby Looney Tunes
7:00a - Looney Tunes
8:00a - Tom and Jerry Tales
9:00a - Ben 10 (reboot)
10:00a - Tom and Jerry
11:00a - The Tom and Jerry Show
12:00p - The Looney Tunes Show
1:00p - A Pup Named Scooby-Doo
2:00p - The New Scooby-Doo Movies
3:00p - Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo
4:00p - What's New, Scooby-Doo?
5:00p - Scooby-Doo! Mystery Inc
6:00p - Scooby-Doo Where Are You?
7:00p - Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? (network debut)
8:00p - Movies (Scooby-Doo all month I assume)
10:00p - Bunnicula
11:00p - Tom and Jerry
12:00a - Courage the Cowardly Dog
12:30a - Billy and Mandy
1:00a - Flapjack
1:30a - Chowder
2:00a - Looney Tunes
3:00a - The Smurfs
4:00a - Garfield and Friends
5:00a - Tom and Jerry Tales

And I'm assuming they're gonna be rotating old Cartoon Network shows every month.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.
The time when Gunther spoke Dutch in Friends.

Featured Posts