Boomerang (US) News & Discussion II: Rebrand

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
Well, somebody in power at CN doesn't like the show.

It's currently the lowest-rated shows on the channel and unlike the other series that have held that title, Power Players isn't aired at 6:30AM.

Tacomaster

I Actually Like Pizza More
It’s promoted alongside one of their more popular shows. If that doesn’t help it, I don’t think a standalone promo will.
The Ben 10 reboot is not very popular. It gets bad ratings and the merchandise sells horribly. Plus, the Power Players treatment in that ad was more like an afterthought, at best.

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
Power Players did indeed air on Boomerang today
IMG_20200218_172002.jpg

Toons Fan

‪Boomerang is showing a marathon of Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? on March 7th and a marathon of Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo on March 8th.‬

TV Schedule for Boomerang

Small schedule change starting next week on Boomerang:
The Tom and Jerry Show takes the 7AM hour on weekdays.
Care Bears moves to the 7AM hour on weekends meaning that Dorothy is now gone from the channel.

Last edited:
I hope in a couple of months they'll show the upcoming Looney Tunes Cartoons but with Boomerang I bet they'll repeat the first 10-20 episodes over and over again. The schedule is also slowly improving and getting worse too.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts