Boomerang (US) News & Discussion II: Rebrand

F150Dog

Here's Boomerang's schedule this week
This picture is too small and the zoom caused pixelated.

Dynamite Soldier

Are there schedule changes for April?
Yes, finally.

Everyday
3-4PM Be Cool, Scooby-Doo (replaces Sylvester & Tweety)

Weekdays
7-8AM Care Bears: Unlock the Magic (replaces Dorothy)
2-3PM Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? (replaces Scooby & Scrappy)

Weekends
7AM Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz (replaces Care Bears)
8AM A Pup Named Scooby-Doo (replaces DC Superhero Girls)

Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries, Scooby-Doo & Scrappy-Doo, and DC Superhero Girls are leaving. Be Cool, Scooby-Doo and Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? are returning. Also, Yabba-Dabba Dinosaurs will NOT make it's debut on April 5th. Overall, it's still a decent schedule.

JaredCap43™

Forever, Fight as One!
Yes, finally.

Everyday

Weekdays

Weekends

Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries, Scooby-Doo & Scrappy-Doo, and DC Superhero Girls are leaving. Be Cool, Scooby-Doo and Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? are returning. Also, Yabba-Dabba Dinosaurs will NOT make it's debut on April 5th. Overall, it's still a decent schedule.
I'm going to guess that at this point, Yabba Dabba Dinosaurs is going to be left in the vaults forever.

Betsyp

Yes, finally.

Everyday

Weekdays

Weekends

Yay!! I’m so glad Scooby Doo, Where Are You is returning ..thank you!

F150Dog

wait, are you talking about boomerang on Cartoon Network and how its different to the channel?
Boomerang and CN are under same family, so Boomerang is just expansion of Boomerang block that originally aired on CN when first launched in 1992. CN almost exclusively re-run of classic H-B shows, Filmation (Tom and Jerry, DC characters), Looney Tunes, Popeyes, Tom and Jerry and Droopy at that time and the widespread of new series didn't air until late 1990s. Separate Boomerang Channel allowed CN to air more new series as older series move to Boomerang Channel.

Expect classic shows, other than Scooby Doo, Jetsons, Smurfs and Flintstones to air on Boomerang isn't going happen unless it is holidays, even nor is classic shows on CN anymore.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

When will people realize that Quintel in J.G. Quintel is actually pronounced "Kintel"? His Portuguese ancestry makes it evident. I for one am Portuguese and Quintel is a very rare surname
Here's the trailer for Wish Dragon.

Since I agreed with @Francisque about keeping the genre-themed MTV channels, here is my rethinking of the ViacomCBS portfolio, posted in Palk Áron 2002's Arts.
I wish a happy 44th birthday to Michael Jelenic.

Anthonyg3281 wrote on kanc's profile.
Do you remember what show aired at 9:45pm on the week of June 1, 2020 as you said It's Pony at 9:30pm was only 11 min and was there a Loud House airing at 9:15pm as well?

Featured Posts