Boomerang (US) News & Discussion II: Rebrand

CNC

This is probably what Boomerang's schedule will look like at the end of Scoobtober.

Last edited:

Techatax

What's Boomerang's schedule change for November?
According to Zap2it starting November 2nd Ben 10 (2017), The New Scooby-Doo Movies, Scooby-Doo & Guess Who?, Flapjack, Chowder & The Smurfs are leaving. The Powerpuff Girls (1998), Dexter's Laboratory & Uncle Grandpa are returning. These only apply to weekdays as weekends are not available yet. Also it looks like Scooby-Doo Where Are You? is going to be Boomerang Theater filler if the movie runs too short.

Edit: The Smurfs are actually staying last night Zap2it showed it was getting replaced by an hour of Courage

Last edited:
Boomerang's full schedule for November 2020 on weekdays

6:00 am Baby Looney Tunes
7:00 am A Pup Named Scooby-Doo
8:00 am Tom and Jerry Tales
9:00 am Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz
10:00 am Tom and Jerry
11:00 am Looney Tunes
12:00 pm Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo
1:00 pm Tom and Jerry
3:00 pm The Looney Tunes Show
4:00 pm Uncle Grandpa
5:00 pm What's New Scooby-Doo?
6:00 pm The Tom and Jerry Show
7:00 pm Movie
8:30 pm Filler (there will be either Scooby-Doo Where Are You or The Tom and Jerry Show as a filler)
9:00 pm Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
10:00 pm Bunnicula
11:00 pm Tom and Jerry
12:00 am The Powerpuff Girls (original)
12:30 am Dexter's Laboratory
1:00 am The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
1:30 am Courage the Cowardly Dog
2:00 am Looney Tunes
3:00 am The Smurfs
4:00 am Garfield and Friends
5:00 am Tom and Jerry Tales

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Apparently, in addition to the DreamWorks incarnation of Trolls... Disney Channel aired the DiC one?
they can bring back g4, chiller, and cloo back on xumo, i mean if they bring back spike tv for pluto tv, why not chiller, cloo, and g4 for xumo
Hey guys, I'm back! Been gone for almost a year from having a lot on my plate but now I have more free time. I hope everyone here is making it through these tough and difficult times.
Today marks the 20th Year Anniversary of when Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask was released in North America. Majora's Mask was the second game from the franchise I played and certainly fits with the Halloween theme.
Why did Adult Swim air the Family Guy episode Wasted Talent as part of the Halloween special?