Boomerang (US) News & Discussion II: Rebrand

SpongieLoud

Bingo Bango!
I really hope Scooby Doo and Guess Who makes a channel premiere next month. It would perfect for Halloween. But I highly doubt it. I bet the schedule is going to be the exact same or maybe one small change.

I was watching Boomerang today when I saw a promo saying that everyday at 1pm, they'll be showing different incarnations of Scooby-Doo every day in October.

Reactions: RDG

SpongieLoud

Bingo Bango!
I was watching Boomerang today when I saw a promo saying that everyday at 1pm, they'll be showing different incarnations of Scooby-Doo every day in October.
Maybe they will show finally show Guess Who. I’ve been wanting to catch up on that show but I didn’t want to pay for the subscription.

DonTrashRoom

Have a nice trip, see you next fall
The new schedule for October is out.

6:00a - Baby Looney Tunes
7:00a - Looney Tunes
8:00a - Tom and Jerry Tales
9:00a - Ben 10 (reboot)
10:00a - Tom and Jerry
11:00a - The Tom and Jerry Show
12:00p - The Looney Tunes Show
1:00p - A Pup Named Scooby-Doo
2:00p - The New Scooby-Doo Movies
3:00p - Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo
4:00p - What's New, Scooby-Doo?
5:00p - Scooby-Doo! Mystery Inc
6:00p - Scooby-Doo Where Are You?
7:00p - Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? (network debut)
8:00p - Movies (Scooby-Doo all month I assume)
10:00p - Bunnicula
11:00p - Tom and Jerry
12:00a - Courage the Cowardly Dog
12:30a - Billy and Mandy
1:00a - Flapjack
1:30a - Chowder
2:00a - Looney Tunes
3:00a - The Smurfs
4:00a - Garfield and Friends
5:00a - Tom and Jerry Tales

And I'm assuming they're gonna be rotating old Cartoon Network shows every month.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Apparently, in addition to the DreamWorks incarnation of Trolls... Disney Channel aired the DiC one?
they can bring back g4, chiller, and cloo back on xumo, i mean if they bring back spike tv for pluto tv, why not chiller, cloo, and g4 for xumo
Hey guys, I'm back! Been gone for almost a year from having a lot on my plate but now I have more free time. I hope everyone here is making it through these tough and difficult times.
Today marks the 20th Year Anniversary of when Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask was released in North America. Majora's Mask was the second game from the franchise I played and certainly fits with the Halloween theme.
Why did Adult Swim air the Family Guy episode Wasted Talent as part of the Halloween special?