Boomerang (US) News & Discussion II: Rebrand

Latest News & Videos

Tacomaster

I Actually Like Pizza More
Aug 31, 2018
Right behind you.
It’s promoted alongside one of their more popular shows. If that doesn’t help it, I don’t think a standalone promo will.
The Ben 10 reboot is not very popular. It gets bad ratings and the merchandise sells horribly. Plus, the Power Players treatment in that ad was more like an afterthought, at best.

Toons Fan

May 10, 2005
Niagara Falls, NY
www.tapatalk.com
‪Boomerang is showing a marathon of Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? on March 7th and a marathon of Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo on March 8th.‬

TV Schedule for Boomerang

Small schedule change starting next week on Boomerang:
The Tom and Jerry Show takes the 7AM hour on weekdays.
Care Bears moves to the 7AM hour on weekends meaning that Dorothy is now gone from the channel.

Last edited:
May 12, 2019
Atlanta, GA
I hope in a couple of months they'll show the upcoming Looney Tunes Cartoons but with Boomerang I bet they'll repeat the first 10-20 episodes over and over again. The schedule is also slowly improving and getting worse too.